PDA

View Full Version : Request (Staff/Server) PVP Maps

honkin_pigs
03-04-2014, 12:39 PM
EDIT Stoux:
This post has been moved from the suggestions forums to the new Builds forums. We can always use new maps!

This post is more of an area for you to add your suggestion for pvp maps, rather than a suggestion to add more. by all means you can build your own pvp maps for the server in the creative world, however if you have a cool idea but dont have the time/skill to create it, let us know here!

List of stuff being worked on-

Fantasy Forest {FFA/TDM} [Honkin]
Sewer PVP (FFA) [Honkin]
Space {FFA} [Bros4, Honkin+Slacky]
Pokemon themed map [Moh Daol] {Unknown}

List of stuff on the suggestion board-

Inside a large mansion or castle {Unknown}
Playboy Mansion {Unknown}
End Based PVP with Ender Pearls (TDM)

nirosu
03-04-2014, 01:20 PM
I suggest to drop the playboy mansion idea xD

How about holiday themed PVP maps?

Easter map: Paintball FFA or 3/4 team Paintball, with a map filled with easter-ish stuff, like easter eggs, Rabbits, and an egg collecting bastket. would be funny if could egged be thrown instead of snowballs in that one.

Chrismas Maps: more like an edit for some of the map for the holiday duration, maps could get a small Christmas edit, but not a specific map.

P.S- I could help/build the Easter map, will look into it, might try soon.

lordgandalf
03-04-2014, 03:56 PM
Im willing to try and build a construction site with some cranes and partly build buildings

honkin_pigs
03-04-2014, 04:28 PM
playboy mansion is a must, is just going to be a replica of the real life one

zapados3
27-05-2014, 05:22 AM
5 Ideas for a pvp map:

1. A space one. A map that basically takes place in space. Perhaps on a certain planet like Mars or Venus

2. A train. I feel like a train would make for a good CTF map. *Note that you can go below the train to go on the tracks and above the train. However, the flags are in the train on opposite sides.

3. A boat. I feel like there is one already made, but just in case there isn't, a boat.

4. This is gonna sound boring and stupid, but naturally spawned-minecraft terrain. Sometimes it's nice to duke it out in normal minecraft land.

5. A sky one that involves cloud jumping and stuff. Clouds can be shaped like anything so you could make it however you want.

Slacky
27-05-2014, 09:47 AM
5 Ideas for a pvp map:

1. A space one. A map that basically takes place in space. Perhaps on a certain planet like Mars or Venus

2. A train. I feel like a train would make for a good CTF map. *Note that you can go below the train to go on the tracks and above the train. However, the flags are in the train on opposite sides.

3. A boat. I feel like there is one already made, but just in case there isn't, a boat.

4. This is gonna sound boring and stupid, but naturally spawned-minecraft terrain. Sometimes it's nice to duke it out in normal minecraft land.

5. A sky one that involves cloud jumping and stuff. Clouds can be shaped like anything so you could make it however you want.

1. Is already on our list of ideas! Started on it, but don't have a lot of time to work on it due to exams.
2. I like this idea, original!
3. Already have a boat map (Hijacked, Black ops 2 map)
4. Hmm, could work.
5. Already on our list of ideas! (See the first post.)

Jace_Keltner_GDR
27-05-2014, 04:47 PM
Hmmm sounds cool ill try and build some maybe they will be up to par and can be implemented

honkin_pigs
27-05-2014, 10:27 PM
Terminal done, working on a sewer pvp map now that will include speed boost!

nirosu
28-05-2014, 08:48 PM
How about a paintball map based on an amusement park? like, an abandoned/just an amusment park, could also work for CTf or TDM with more than 2 teams, like, one team's territory would be a carousel( but more square), one would have the haunted house, and one could have, idk, pool? restaurants area?

This might be hard to make though.

Jackster21
28-05-2014, 09:50 PM
How about a paintball map based on an amusement park? like, an abandoned/just an amusment park, could also work for CTf or TDM with more than 2 teams, like, one team's territory would be a carousel( but more square), one would have the haunted house, and one could have, idk, pool? restaurants area?

This might be hard to make though.

You suggested it, you take up the challenge!
Sounds good tbh.

lordgandalf
29-05-2014, 05:11 PM
Started working on the construction map

nirosu
29-05-2014, 07:41 PM
You suggested it, you take up the challenge!
Sounds good tbh.

http://www.my-favorite-coloring.net/Images/Large/Famous-characters-Troll-face-Challenge-accepted-140949.png
will take a week before I start though.

zapados3
02-06-2014, 02:21 AM
Another Idea for a pvp map: An end styled one where you are given 1-5 ender pearls to teleport around with. Maybe the ender pearls wouldn't do any teleporting damage either? It would have to be a big map so that you couldn't just teleport to the other side and get the flag if it was to be used for CTF.

honkin_pigs
02-06-2014, 02:26 PM
Another Idea for a pvp map: An end styled one where you are given 1-5 ender pearls to teleport around with. Maybe the ender pearls wouldn't do any teleporting damage either? It would have to be a big map so that you couldn't just teleport to the other side and get the flag if it was to be used for CTF.

Quite like the idea of this, but dont think i'd make it CTF due to how OP enderpearls would be for that, most likely a TDM. Will add it to the list of ideas!

seanmce
18-06-2014, 03:40 PM
I think ill take up the castle one ill make it big enough should take a while

honkin_pigs
18-06-2014, 08:34 PM
Currently have all the interest in pvp, everyones playing it, everyones building for it, its looking good!

Stoux
03-07-2014, 03:19 PM
Moved to new forum section.

MohDaol
03-07-2014, 03:35 PM
How about a Pokemon map? Currently working on an idea for one...

bros
03-07-2014, 03:56 PM
I'm going to try to build the Space one, Hope it comes out good :P

honkin_pigs
03-07-2014, 05:05 PM
Updated the list

Cats_say_moo
03-07-2014, 06:17 PM
Ive started to work on a Portal Pvp Map and its gotten to the point of It just needs detail and it will be done however this detail includes quarts and placing alot of blocks to make it look fancy, Help Would be appreciated :D

Jackster21
07-07-2014, 09:29 PM
Ive started to work on a Portal Pvp Map

This.
This I am interested to see.

Jace_Keltner_GDR
08-07-2014, 02:26 AM
This.
This I am interested to see.

I saw it its pretty awesome.