Ban Appeal
    Minecraft Name
    Chuwii
    Date of ban *If you know*
    -
    Reason for being banned
    Other
    Why should we unban you?
    I was banned quite a while ago, maybe a couple months, I would really love to play again. Mainly because I heard theres a new 1.7 wilderness!! That and I miss SLAP I haven't been able to find another server like this in ANY way, please I'm sorry for doing what I did, I think it had something to do with PvP, but please unban me. I miss the server honestly.

Thank you,
    Chuwii

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    ryuuga
    Minecraft Name
    ryuuga
    Hello chuwii,

first of all sorry for the very slow reply.
    after reviewing your ban appeal and ban history I've come to the following conclusions.
    In light of the fact that you have been banned for a very long while now I will give you a third FINAL (if you get yourself banned again I will never unban you again) chance. What this means is that I will unban you but you will be put on ZERO-TOLERANCE (this means any rule breaking is an instant perm ban).

1. Broken rules (--> http://slapgaming.com/terms)
    see here

2. Actions we have taken
    Your account (Chuwii) has been unbanned.
    You will be put on a ZERO TOLERANCE policy. This means that if your account (Chuwii) breaks any of the Terms Of Service Rules it will be instantly perm banned with no chances to get unbanned.

3. Remaining regulations
    I will unban you as soon as I can after this post. I will however highly recommend you re-read our Terms Of Service before trying to join the server again to make sure you know all of the rules (the TOS has been updated recently).

Sincerely,
    ryuuga