Ban Appeal
    Minecraft Name
    chuwii
    Date of ban *If you know*
    August 10, 2013
    Reason for being banned
    I don't know why
    Why should we unban you?
    Because i just got unbanned and i got banned again i just don't get that the is the best server i ever got on and i hate getting banned! Please unban me ill do what ever i just want to be unbanned i wont do nothen wrong and i didnt i logged of and the i was banned. so Jackster21 but Stoux2 is allways banneding me and i know it the rules but thats not fair i got banned from her/him twice already i just want to get unbanned i dont have nothen else too do ill advertise on other servers for you But anyways i do that so i just want your server good and running

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    ryuuga
    Minecraft Name
    ryuuga
    Hello chuwii,

after reviewing your ban appeal and ban history I've come to the following conclusions

1. Broken rules (--> http://slapgaming.com/terms)
    This is the content of the last post in your previous ban appeal:
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoux2 View Post
    Hello Chuwii, I will be dealing with your ban appeal since I am the one that banned you.

Since you are a VIP we've let you off the hook before. We greatly appreciate everyone who donates, however you've gone too far now Chuwii. Your list of infringements is so long that it completely fills the Minecraft chatbox. Over time you've been caught for:

and the list goes on..

Regarding the messages you posted: You are denying things and confirming them at the same time, you're pointing fingers to everyone else that they all should be banned. And I'm sure you've said more things, but it's just so unreadable that we cannot figure it out. If you post something on the internet you can ask your parents/a friend/someone to double check it. That person can then fix.. rewrite* it.

After a big discussion with multiple other staff members I have decided to let you back on the server because you have a couple of good friends on there. However, your permanent ban will change into a 2 week ban for now + I'm going to do something that we rarely do: I will be taking away your VIP. We greatly appreciate you donating but you are just abusing it too much.

Too long; didn't read:
    -Your perm ban will change into a temp ban of 2 weeks
    -You will lose your VIP.

We'll see you in 2 weeks.
    Thread closed

PS: Incase it wasn't clear yet: You're on a zero-tolerance policy. Break one more rule & it's a Perm.
    I want to raise your attention to the last sentence of this post in your last ban appeal I re-quote:"PS: Incase it wasn't clear yet: You're on a zero-tolerance policy. Break one more rule & it's a Perm". Therefore after getting unbanned from this ban you were on a zero tolerance policy.
    After this you got yourself banned again ( it was a tempban but since you were on zero tolerance you should have been perm banned like you are now)

Proof of that:

2. Actions we have taken
    Your account (Chuwii) has been permanently banned locally and this ban will stay, since you got yourself banned again after been put on a zero-tolerance policy (because you broke a multiple rules in our Terms of Service)
    We banned you, then unbanned you, warned you to not do it again or be perm banned and after that you broke our rules again.
    This is not acceptable so I will not uplift that ban.

3. Remaining regulations
    I will not close this thread yet, I will give you from now on (22:09 GMT) 48 Hours to reply to this ban and to go in for a final appeal. But for now, your ban will stay.

Sincerely,
    ryuuga
    Last edited by Ryuuga; 12-08-2013 at 07:33 AM.

3. Likes roodypatooty liked this post
    Dislikes true916blue disliked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    ryuuga
    Minecraft Name
    ryuuga
    Seeing as you haven't made any further appeal I will now close this thread.

5. Dislikes true916blue disliked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    SparkleUnidog
    Minecraft Name
    Sparkleunidog
    Quote Originally Posted by chuwii View Post
    ill advertise on other servers for you But anyways i do that so i just want your server good and running
    Just gonna put this out there:-

Not only do we not tolerate having other server IPs being advertised on our server, but we ALSO do not tolerate having our own server IP advertised on other people's servers. To find out you've been doing that isn't good, as it makes our own server look bad.
    VIP "Rainbow" Sparkleunidog
    ~ Former server Admin and Moderator ​~

X X X X X X X X X X X X

7. Likes Linnie77, roodypatooty, Blake liked this post
    Dislikes true916blue disliked this post