Steam Name:
    Jackster21
    Minecraft Name
    Jackster21
    Starcraft Name
    Denby

Exclamation R.I.P. Slap Gaming Minecraft Server

Greetings SLAP Gamers,

Following the release of Minecraft 1.9 I regret to announce that the Slap Gaming Minecraft Server will be going shutting down as of
    9th March 2016.

It has been an incredible 6 Years for the server, but unfortunately as time has gone on, the servers popularity has decreased and the resource demand outweighed the usage we were getting on the server. We have tried to keep the server hosted for as long as possible, but with high hosting fees and the arrival of Minecraft 1.9, the Admins have taken the decision to terminate the server on this date.

Now, I know the question most people will have will be "Can I get a download of my builds?!"
    Backups have been taken as of 28th February and the following worlds will be available for download upon request:

• Old Survival
    • New Survival
    • Creative World

To request a download link for any of these worlds, please email: admin@slapgaming.com
    [Telluur edit] world save mirror links: http://mirror.telluur.com/
    [Telluur edit] world save mirror links: http://stoux.nl/slap

The SLAP Gaming Community TeamSpeak Servers will continue to be hosted and the Community itself is going nowhere! We are just closing down the Minecraft Server.
    We still have an active community in multiple games, including popular titles such as: Rocket League, League Of Legends, Counter Strike, Call Of Duty, Battlefield, and many more!

Thank you all for being a part of this amazing server over the past 6 years.

SLAP Admins.

Last edited by Telluur; 24-07-2016 at 12:17 AM. Reason: Added mirror download links
    Jackster21 - Slap Gaming Owner

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Jackster21
    Minecraft Name
    Jackster21
    Starcraft Name
    Denby

Looking around at all the builds... so many feels.

http://slapgaming.com/map/
    Jackster21 - Slap Gaming Owner

3. Likes Someb0dy, Blake, shnoo, Stoux, Telluur, naithantu liked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    RIP Minecraft. Damn has it been a while since I first joined this server.

If any old minecraft players read this, the clan itself is definitely still alive. Join us on Teamspeak if you want to play some games
    naithantu - Slap Gaming Minecraft Plugin Developer

Minecraft Admin
    Plugin Dev
    Memer
    Memes
    Howmany things can I add here?
    Top kek
    Quite a few actually.
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Stoux
    Minecraft Name
    Stoux
    End of an era folks. Lots of a good memories.

Got a good 2500-3000 hours on this server: seen people come & go, skype nights, raids, just plain stupid shit, server getting hacked, mini-games, died a couple of times of laughter, BBCs, too much stuff to mention.

Quick shout-out to all the staff that have helped us become this awesome server, you guys were the people who kept this whole show running.
    Shout-out to some key people (in a random order): Telluur & Naith, Duueeeee, Jack, Dal, Mura & Heart, Honkin, Zero, Flrn, Astro, Allan, Skillzy, Trop, WirelessPillow, Ryuu and Gnoe. Ofc the rest of our giant (ex-)staff aswell (just too many to name).
    Sincerely: Thank you all for everything. We've had a great run.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Blake
    Minecraft Name
    Blehk
    Gosh, just to think that this November it would have been my 4th year here.. Such a sad sight to see this server go. At least we will still have Teamspeak and the many other games that we all play

HEY LMAO

7. Likes Someb0dy, Stoux liked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Riperoni....

It was fun. from the start building that stupid rail system across the old world, the extreme shitty cobblestone spawn, the continuous iConomy crashes, the staff dramas, the hackings, the leaving and returning of certain people (Hi, stoex.), the trolling, too much to mention here

Shoutout to; our lovely upside down people levi & sarah, stoux, naith, jack, mr. king pie Dueeeeeeeeee, flrnwenifwfwfwfrDXWF34E, iain, honk, trop, astro, cheese, frozen, Auxil, Hizzy, daloria, and a boat load of the 'recent' mods. You made the server an awesome place.

9. Likes Someb0dy, Blake, shnoo, Stoux liked this post
    Forum Regular
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn Son. So many hours of my life wasted in the past. So many memories, Good and Bad .

11. Likes Someb0dy, Blake, Stoux liked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    SparkleUnidog
    Minecraft Name
    Sparkleunidog
    This server holds so many special times and memories for me. It was, in truth, the first server I properly joined and stayed. I did many builds, made many friends and had such a good time. It was where I went after a hard day at work. It was the place I went to when I felt sad or lonely.

This server and it's players even helped me through my depression.

I first joined as a noobish PC player. I grew and grew. I became staff. I had to leave... so many things.

R.I.P Slap-Minecraft server - you will always hold a special place in my heart <3

VIP "Rainbow" Sparkleunidog
    ~ Former server Admin and Moderator ​~

X X X X X X X X X X X X

13. Likes bros, Someb0dy, Blake, Cats_say_moo, shnoo, Stoux, Arykai liked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Arykai
    Minecraft Name
    Arykai The Tree
    Haven had a real home here. I'm glad I was able to find this place and grow here. SLAP was the server I stayed on the longest and enjoyed to the fullest. I'll always remember the fun had in the building challenges and the jokes admins or moderators would play. Harmless fun all of it. And I'll always remember the slap server video I had the privilege of making. Anytime I get the urge to play a Minecraft mod pack Haven is always made to the same design I was made on Slap. I should pop into the TeamSpeak more often and join in some of the other games when I get the chance. it'd be nice to catch up and chat.

Oh and I'll see about making a farewell video once I get the server files. I mean how could I not I spent so much damn time here!

So in goodbye to Slap Minecraft server I say "May your roots grow deep and your branches never break in the winds of change."

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Although myself and my two building buddies haven't been on in over a year its such a sad time. Slap was our first server home and we certainly had alot of fun and met some wonderful people, i will miss people coming to our Dock Island and the Party house for the mental pool parties in which Jackster always added his fair share of kitties. It was nice to of made so many friends. Best wished to everyone of you and THANK YOU to all of you that made the last 6 years possible. XXXXXX

16. Likes mrfrightful, Someb0dy, Blake, Cats_say_moo liked this post