Steam Name:
    Jackster21
    Minecraft Name
    Jackster21
    Starcraft Name
    Denby

Exclamation R.I.P. Slap Gaming Minecraft Server

Greetings SLAP Gamers,

Following the release of Minecraft 1.9 I regret to announce that the Slap Gaming Minecraft Server will be going shutting down as of
    9th March 2016.

It has been an incredible 6 Years for the server, but unfortunately as time has gone on, the servers popularity has decreased and the resource demand outweighed the usage we were getting on the server. We have tried to keep the server hosted for as long as possible, but with high hosting fees and the arrival of Minecraft 1.9, the Admins have taken the decision to terminate the server on this date.

Now, I know the question most people will have will be "Can I get a download of my builds?!"
    Backups have been taken as of 28th February and the following worlds will be available for download upon request:

• Old Survival
    • New Survival
    • Creative World

To request a download link for any of these worlds, please email: admin@slapgaming.com
    [Telluur edit] world save mirror links: http://mirror.telluur.com/
    [Telluur edit] world save mirror links: http://stoux.nl/slap

The SLAP Gaming Community TeamSpeak Servers will continue to be hosted and the Community itself is going nowhere! We are just closing down the Minecraft Server.
    We still have an active community in multiple games, including popular titles such as: Rocket League, League Of Legends, Counter Strike, Call Of Duty, Battlefield, and many more!

Thank you all for being a part of this amazing server over the past 6 years.

SLAP Admins.

Last edited by Telluur; 24-07-2016 at 12:17 AM. Reason: Added mirror download links
    Jackster21 - Slap Gaming Owner