Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    S!ap.boomchickawahwah
    Minecraft Name
    flrnprdmn
    It's been a while since I have been on the server myself... Must be over three years from now. I have spent a long time on there, it's sad to see the server go.
    Playing here always was fun, hope this continues off of Minecraft. Might be joining in again...
    Thanks for all the memories, it has been a pleasure to be a part of this big community!

2. Likes Someb0dy, Stoux, Blake, Cats_say_moo liked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Laegluin
    Minecraft Name
    Laegluin
    Starcraft Name
    Laegluin
    Still remember that old cobblestone spawn, back when the server had only 8 slots. This is the oldest screenshot I could find:

It has really has been an amazing time with the server, I basically grew up with it. I will never forget all the fun times with all the awesome people. Hope to see some of you again once I'm done with my exams and can spend some more time gaming again.

Edit: For those interested, I also still have the even older survival map, if anyone wants me to upload it let me know.
    Last edited by Laegluin; 01-03-2016 at 03:35 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Cats_say_Moo
    Minecraft Name
    Cats_say_MOO
    Sad to see the server go. I was never able to find another server like it and I absolutely loved everything about Slap!. Had some great friends in the beginning. You are all wonderful people, and I loved every moment on the server! I hope for in the future Slap! Will still be around
    Special Thanks to Jack, Honkin, Stoux, Sparkleunidog, Blake, Steffany, Gunslinger, And everyone else that I met along the way. Some of my best memory's are from being on that server interacting with the community, breaking a couple of things, Making a giant coco farm for no reason, and watching the community thrive. I hope that we can meet up someday and play a couple games, maybe some Civ, so I can always loose to Honkin lol
    Last edited by Cats_say_moo; 01-03-2016 at 04:04 PM.
    Soft Kitty, Warm kitty, Little ball of Fur, happy kitty, sleepy kitty, Purr Purr Purr

5. Likes SparkleUnidog, Someb0dy, Stoux, Blake liked this post
    Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Someb0dy
    Minecraft Name
    Someb0dy
    Starcraft Name
    SomebOdy
    Sad to see the server close . Even though I haven't logged in the MC server for quite a long while, the time I spent here I don't think I will ever spend elsewhere(MC wise).
    It was a priviledge playing amongst all of you , so many memories go by .

7. Likes Blake, Stoux liked this post
    Minecraft Moderator
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Slap was an amazing server and the bonds within the community were - and are - amazing. Definitely proud of the work everyone did and I'm glad that towards the later years of Slap I was able to take part and become staff. Thank you for the great memories here and the brilliant people I've met. Sad to see it go, yet I look forward to continuing on teamspeak and playing games/talking to the community.
    Thank you to the many staff (and members) that put hours+ of effort into the server and its community. It's been awesome<3
    Last edited by BabyDoggyShadow; 01-03-2016 at 09:31 PM.

9. Likes Blake, Stoux, Someb0dy liked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    damn it's a big feels trip reading all the replies to this. never thought i would join a community like this, and become so involved. to think i joined about 4 years ago, i still remember back then before i left pretty well. met amazing people, still talk to amazing people! though a certain part of the slap era is ending, it shall never be forgotten. looking forward to saturday, hopefully we can hit some sort of a record amount of players for the past year (like the return of sparkles) a good 1k-2k hours spent here, probably 3k-4k if you included ts while doing other things, and i don't regret any of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cats_say_moo View Post
    Special Thanks to Jack, Honkin, Stoux, Sparkleunidog, Blake, Steffany, Gunslinger, And everyone else that I met along the way.
    a whole new world <3
    Last edited by GunSlinger4750; 01-03-2016 at 11:35 PM.

11. Likes Stoux, Blake, Cats_say_moo liked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    SparkleUnidog
    Minecraft Name
    Sparkleunidog
    Quote Originally Posted by Arykai View Post
    Oh and I'll see about making a farewell video once I get the server files. I mean how could I not I spent so much damn time here!

So in goodbye to Slap Minecraft server I say "May your roots grow deep and your branches never break in the winds of change."
    omg let me join in on it when you do <3

Slap was where I first met you! We clicked pretty quick, and been talking and throwing ideas about stuff at each other all the time. We don't really get to play games together tho, eh? We need to do that.

-goes to check facebook messages lol-
    VIP "Rainbow" Sparkleunidog
    ~ Former server Admin and Moderator ​~

X X X X X X X X X X X X

13. Likes Blake liked this post
    New User
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    I cried when the server announced this ive been on for 6 years

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Slappers,

I jst wanted to say that slap has geiven me a great time during secundary school, o relax as well as interact with othe people without having to think about the stess of school.
    So a bi thanks to everyone who has played on the server in all those years.

also, a little question. you say these worlds have been saved, but is there a chance the staff world with the ''new spawn'' survived?

again, thank you all for this most beautiful time.

-Kekie.

16. Likes GunSlinger4750, Blake liked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Slap gaming server for me, was my safe quiet place where I could be myself with no one to judge me and humiliate me.
    In truth, it may not have been exactly like that, but for me, it was.

Without Slap Gaming server I have no idea where I'd be today, or how, I met many interesting people, and little by little, they changed my life.
    We were not just a server we were a community, and we still are, at times I still feel a bit left out, as I've always been all my life until the last few months.

The server helped me accept myself in a way, it showed me what I could achieve, whether it was when I was building, writing books, or hanging with friends, I enjoyed every minute of it, and I regret not being there for the end.

So where now will we go? where now will we meet? Our community still lives on, but as a few, and no longer with a server we can call our own.(well, sorta)

It was fun hanging with all of you, and I want to keep in touch, and maybe one day even meet up in real life, if such an opportunity arise.

So I leave you with my skype, nirosu.usorin. for you to contact me and a small song that I heard l,ately that made me remember the good times, in a way. and yea, it's cheesy, sorry.

Nirosu out, waiting for you.
    / _____ \/_____\
    <({U})> . . <({U})>
    /\

Nirosu

18. Likes GunSlinger4750, Blake liked this post