Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya everone, for some reason i started browsing youtube for old drum and bass songs -- which led me to memories of playing minecraft in the early beta days. so naturally i tried logging onto slap since it's really been the only server i've ever been active on and enjoyed all the aspects of a tight online/minecraft community. sad to see this server gone, hope there's been a lot more good times on it since i left.

i even remember a time i was mod on here. don't have a clue why that seemed like a good idea to some

so thanks jack and everyone else for all the memories and have a good life! (if any of you noobs read this)
    Meh.

2. Likes Blake, Stoux, Telluur, xiTropicz liked this post
    Regular Poster
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    ceezums2003
    Minecraft Name
    ceezums2003
    Well ive had more good memories on this servers than i have had bad, (and i have a hell of a alot of bad) good bye server!
    most of the reason this server went down is because of the community, minecraft was original made with ideas of players to explore caves and the end, finding wonders and challages! now all we have is bigger servers using minigames and survival mode is now unpopular, because it seems to take to much skill for these other role playing and dating 7 year olds to understand.. Oh well.

4. Likes Blake liked this post
    Regular Poster
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    ceezums2003
    Minecraft Name
    ceezums2003
    oh, and this was one of the oldest servers left out there, slap did live for longer than most.

6. Likes Blake liked this post
    Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh man sad news. I played on slap since 2011. I remember it was the second server I joined and I never left. All other servers died after a year orso but this server kept going. So joining slap was the best choice I could have made in minecraft. And one of the most memorable experiences I had in gaming history.

In the past years I still occasionally logged in to the slap server and was surprised to still see it online everytime. So it's been online so much longer than most servers but still it hurts to see the server go, even though I didnt play much anymore.

Thanks for the great time you all. Especially Jack!

Watch my SLAP server movies again for nostagia's sake:

Last edited by GanjaRider; 27-08-2016 at 01:05 PM.

8. Likes xiTropicz, Blake liked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Chill Factor
    Minecraft Name
    blackhawkbomber2
    Starcraft Name
    Not Applicable
    Got some nostalgia going on and decided to stop by Slap Gaming. I was saddened to see that the mine craft server was shut down, but completely understand. Many fun memories have been made here and it was hella fun. Don't regret spending as much time as I did on this server, it was always my favorite. RIP. It will be missed.

10. Likes xiTropicz, Blake liked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's been a while since this had been annouced, I just remembered all the good times I had with this server. I Know no one is going to read this, but this server gave me great memories and I got to meet really cool and awesome people. I would love for the server to come back and see everyone again. It was great way to spend my time and it rwally saddens me to see it all go away. If anyone reads this I hope life is going great and it was a awesome 4 years of my life. :3

12. Likes xXR4ID3RXx, xiTropicz liked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    PLEASE BRING SLAP BACK!! T_T IT WAS MY FIRST FAV SERVER NOOOO