Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin

Hybrid View

New User
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Clarification about Trackmania Turbo

Hello,

Some says that it's what we should have done for Trackmania˛: all environments at the same time. But like I already pointed out, it would have been really long and without the ability to update the game would we had to do other things. And we have to do others things, it's logical for the studio but also for the players. And this is why Maniaplanet has been designed to evolve, meaning it's less polished because it's "work in progress"

Trackmania Turbo is not "work in progress" It's polished for console and I am happy that players can enjoy it simply and in a solid way. Many players, especially veterans do not see a sequel there, and I think they are totally ok with that spirit.

Trackmania Turbo is something that is closer to a best of/discovery edition. It's closer to how people discovered the first Trackmania in a way: no custom tool, custom cars, mediatracker, mixmapping, macroblocks etc. And it's good to have this in the franchise, especially on new platform like consoles.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
    References:
    http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...ackmania-Turbo
    whiteboard animation

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    S!ap.xiTropicz
    Minecraft Name
    xiTropicz
    Starcraft Name
    Slap Tropicz
    echo echo echo echo echo....