Ok,

as im not as active during the day much due to work commitments, and in the evening i have other commitments most nights, im looking for a new minecraft moderator (maybe 2) to assist with the running of the server.

currently, the server admins + mods are:
Me, Duee, Sporklyn, Iain <--- Admins
Astro, Naith, Hizzy, Duskie, Aux <-- Mods

Im curently working 40hours per week, so dont get on till late,
Duee works fulltime also, and raids on wow in evenings,
sarah is on quite often but does the night/morning shift due to time differences,
Duskie is hardly online anymore
Hizzy has just started university and has no computer
Astro is semi-online
Naith is online quite often
Auxilliary is online but is usless...... I JOKE MRR JACK I LOVE YOU REALLY <3

Sooo!

im looking for a Minecraft Moderator :D

the role would include;

> basic admin stuff (when asked by me/duee/sarah)
> Worldguarding
> forum moderation (access given)
> Giving people in-game cash in exchange for votes
> Granting items for VIP's
> Making sure guests to the server register to the website and gain build permissions
> General assistance on the server
> Sorting out the fools that play on our server
> Keeping the peace
> Making sure everyone enjoys their time on our server
> Server promotion

If you were successful and became a Moderator, dont just think 'oh i have the increased permissions so ill enjoy that and not help people' this will not be the case.
you will be made a moderator for the reasons above, not so you can enjoy being able to teleport, and jumpto, and grant things.

this also applies to current moderators, if you are caught at any point declining to assist other users because your doing something for yourself you will lose your moderator status

When your not assisting others, then you can use the commands for your own personal use.

if you think you could be a Minecraft Moderator, EVEN IF you are a new member to the Slap Gaming Server, either reply to this post, and then i will see what feedback other members give you, or contact me directly. (preffered reply on here so people can give you feedback)

i want a full explanation into why you think you'd be good at this role, not just a "it sounds cool."

any questions about this post, reply here or contact me directly.

many thanks,

Jack.