Hi

Ill get straight to the point :)

I've had Minecraft since the very early Beta stage and have been playing a lot. I was effectively an admin on a previous server which died a short while ago and jack invited me to join this one which I have been playing on quite a lot recently.
I already use Ventrilo for most of the time when I am on the server but will make sure i am always on it if this application is successful.
I believe myself to be a sensible person, as in i do try to not do stupid things but its difficult to judge myself. As to whether I am a respected member I don't know... as again i cant judge myself on that but i don't believe I have done anything to make myself otherwise.

Now for the rest. Talking to people in the correct manner and addressing situations correctly. I have helped to resolve so many arguments between people i know, even talked a few out of becoming violent which was slightly scary :S but yea, diplomacy i'm good at. As for addressing the situation correctly, it never goes well trying to resolve an argument if you go about it the wrong way.

Thanks for reading.

-Blue_Pancake

England - Near..ish to Jack :P

Edit - Not been on much recently as i have a final deadline and an exam approaching. will be back on much more after that :)