Well then,

My name on the minecraft server is oopspwned. I live in Serbia, the time zone is CET. I am always on ventrillo and have been helping people when I'm on. I am mature but still know how to have a little fun.
The reasons I believe you should choose me as a mod is because I have always been a team player. I love communicating with people and helping people with anything. I always try to make everyone around me happy, and I am also a fast learner. Everything I would do would be with the server in mind. In regards to how much time I have I have a good amount right now about 4 hours a day and this is the only server I play on. Over summer break ( and on the weekends ) I will most likely be on all day and I will enjoy chatting, helping, and in general being a good person on the server. I know English very well since I have lived in America the first 12 years of my life and I haven't forgotten (yet :P). In tense situations I first try to calm everything down and look for both sides opinions and then make a decision.I also meet all the requirements. Thank you for you consideration.