Its Penfoldjnr here.. I'm going to to re-write a mod application since my last was a bit dull, and wasn't very informative.

So, first of all. My name is Aaron Penfold, and I am 14 years of age. I live in the country of "sunshiny" England (GMT +1). I am at a private secondary school, in a small town called Andover. School hours are from 8:20am-: 5:30 pm. I am not afraid to admit that when real life calls, It's always a first priority over Minecraft. I will normally be on @ weekdays from 6-9:30pm, but on Mondays and Thursdays, I am not available due to other commitments. On weekends I will be on most of the time from 10am onwards until about 10pm. I have Ventrilo, and am always on when I am online on the server, unless I'm playing with my brother (PennyCrayon022) who hates me hates me having my headset on. I'm always lively on Vent, because that's the kind of person I am. I consider myself to be a young mature person, but I can always be a little crazy at times.

I have been on the server just over a month now.On the server I am the owner of a small building company of Penfold&Co. I am a quick thinker, but if in doubt I will ask questions, as indeed I could learn. I am a confident community helper, helping out whenever I can, If I'm not busy working for my company. There will not be a job too big or to small for me, and I will take them and do the very best that I can do so. I am quite well known on the server, with Staff as well as members, and I will take all jobs seriously, to keep the server safe and happy, making sure no mischief happens.

I will be taking my GCSEs soon, so I will not be on as much, due to revision for these important exams. I can speak 2 languages fluently, English and French. I also can partly understand Spanish and German. So if members are talking in different languages, that i can recognize, I will happily tell other members of Staff what they are saying.
I have experience with Design Technology and Graphics, as I would like to become an Civil Engineer when I am older, and have been to university.

My main objective is to keep the server safe, and to make sure that all members of the server are satisfied. And if needs be will take more serious events, very seriously, and will punish those who fail to stay inside the rules.

This is my final post, so if I am indeed rejected again, you will not hear from me on the post again!

Thanks for your time,
penfoldjnr