Hi there, my name is Allan, I am 19 years of age and I currently live in Canada. I currently work as a custom computer tech (I build computers for people). Before I got into Minecraft I used to play on a competitive Counter-Strike: Source team. I was on the team for close to a year, and during that year I was in charge of running through the maps and coming up with strategies for upcoming matches. Teamwork was also a big thing on this team, so working in a team environment I actually prefer. I am usually on the server during the night, so around 5-6pm – 2-3am (UTC-03:30). I am now on vent every time I jump on the server, sometimes I am listening to music so I won’t be in the channel with everyone, but if I am needed I have no problem moving.

I am not the most creative person in the world, but when I do come up with something I don’t finish until it is done/perfected. I am very good at following instructions, and I am a very fast learner. When Minecraft first came out, I helped my friend set up his dedicated servers to run MC servers, also helped him with his clients when it came to adding mods/plugins to their server, so I am very familiar with administrating a Minecraft server. I have good knowledge of world edit and world guard, also have a personal server to test things out on if I don’t know how to do something. I also have a very good understanding of bukkit and the admin/mod commands.

In my Counter-Strike: Source days, I also helped administrate a fairly large gaming community. I was their Web Administrator, and my job consisted of updating/upgrading the website and forums, moderating the forums, graphic design, punishing rule breakers, etc. I also helped administrate the gaming servers, so I have a lot of experience when it comes to moderating/administrating both forums and gaming servers. I am able to cope under pressure, I always act in a mature and professional manner when I am working, yes I joke around a lot as well, but when it comes down to it I get serious.

I believe I have been helpful and friendly to everyone on the Minecraft server, made some friends and have stayed on the staff’s good side XD. If anyone has a problem with some I have done, or how I have acted I have no problem taking responsibility and fixing my mistake.

To end this, I would like to say Thank you for reading my application, and I hope you give me a chance to show you that I would be the perfect fit for staff :) Also if you have any other questions, feel free to ask me on the server or in vent.

Have a good one,
Allan

Basic Info:
Do I have ventrilo + Mic: Yes
Currently live: NL, Canada
Timezone: UTC-3:30