Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin

Threaded View

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello, LegendaryToxic visiting everyone on the forums again , Ahh yes taking on the role of "Moderator" wooh well better now try than never well first things first, I am a mature person that is always on vent and the server about the same time everyday if not earlier. A lot of people say hello to me on the server and talk to me and not to be "putting anyone down" but I have noticed recently there has been a decline of staff on at about my night time. I feel like i can help a little with that. I can handle pressure and can handle things nicely, As ive been guide i try to break up little fights that happen "keeping the peace" Im a team player and part of the facebook "group". Im always on vent whether its listening or even sick, Now for the "questions" I currently live in the U.s.a New Jersey. My age is 14, and i can be on from about Uk time from about 9 to 3 im the morning which would be 4 to 10 U.S time.

Well thanks for considering and you time
    Thanks,
    David S.

Hey,LegendaryToxic here just visiting and I was looking at the pending list, and sorry If i was not clear, but i am from America
    Thanks,
    David S.

EDIT ryuuga: use the "Edit Post" button please instead of double posting please
    Last edited by Ryuuga; 07-02-2013 at 08:02 AM.