I have been a member for 7 months(since the beginning of the year) on the Slap server. I have been Guide for a little over 3 weeks. I feel I do less building now a days and spend more time waiting for others to need help. As such I feel I could be doing more for the community and have decided to submit for moderator.

> You must have Teamspeak and a microphone. I have both, and use them at all times on MC
> You must be a sensible and mature individual. I believe I act in a mature, respectable manner in my duties, and fun and joking when circumstances permit
> A respected member of the Minecraft Server. I hope to have shown that I am a respected member of the community to the members and the staff
> You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly. I will treat each person with courtesy, dignity, and respect, and when required firmness
> You must be a team player I understand the server is not my own, and that I am only a part of a team. I will work as such :]

> You must be able to cope under pressure It is my job, and I will do my best to approach every situation with clarity and patience
> You must be a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Group. Have been so since I started playing on the server
> You must be on Teamspeak at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server. Everytime always

> Where you currently live. North Carolina, USA
> What Timezone's you can cover (In GMT format - UK Time). 2200-0100 most often, maybe more on weekends
> Your age. 20