Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin

Hybrid View

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    > Where You Currently Live
    South Dakota, USA
    > What Timezone's You Can Cover (In GMT Format - UK Time)
    9:00:00 p.m - 6:00:00 a.m - Weekdays
    4:00:00 p.m - 7:00:00 a.m - Weekends

> Your Age
    > Answers To All The Questions In The Requirements

> You Must have Team Speak 3 and a microphone.
    I own and use both!
    > You will need to be a sensible and mature individual
    I like to consider myself more serious than other at times. I would like to think im sensible I have been playing for WAY over a year. I havent been banned yet I don't think
    > A Respected member from the Minecraft server
    As far as I know I have never had a problem with anyone ever on the server, so I would like to think i'm respected
    > You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly
    When i had a job I dealt with people yelling at me because there were too many pickles on their food or not enough mayo, I always kept a level head, so I'm pretty good at addressing/calming down an irrate player.
    > You must be a team player
    I was raised to be a good sport. I played American Football for a few years so I know about team work and not just trying to be a "lone wolf" at things.
    > You must be able to cope under pressure
    I worked in Fast Food for over a year and half. All i know is pressure. I would like to think that when i work under pressure it's usually my last dance... under pressure.. "insert cheesy Queen song reference"
    > You must be a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Group
    Have been for a long time!
    > You must be on Teamspeak at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server
    Can do scooby-doo!

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    roodypatooty
    Minecraft Name
    roodypatooty
    Meh i figured it cant hurt to apply, I feel up to it, so I thought hey self, why not try applying for mod, i mean your ok right?

Stuffz to make sure im qualified:

> You Must have Team Speak 3 and a microphone. - I have it and am always on it talking of course
    > You will need to be a sensible and mature individual - Im a senior in high school and as a catholic understand morality and maturity. Everyone deserves equal respect
    > A Respected member from the Minecraft server - I think no one wants to cut my head off so thats a plus, I don't think I have any enemies and people like me...i think...i hope
    > You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly I always treat others with respect and I address every situation with a informed and calm mind to make sure no one is ever treated unfair
    > You must be a team player
    Ask anyone, I love helping and being with others and working together
    > You must be able to cope under pressure
    I am the master of copeing under pressure, I never over-react or under react. I always treat every case with an objective calm mind, also I have been a Taekwondo Instructor for 3 years now, so I know how to deal with all kinds of people ranging from small children to adults, plus I know how to break a piece of wood
    > You must be a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Group- Yes Sir
    > You must be on Teamspeak at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server - Yes Sir

In Your Application Please Include:
    > Where You Currently Live - Ohio - United States
    > What Timezone's You Can Cover (In GMT Format - UK Time) - Weekdays - 1:00am-3:00am, Weekends - 10:00pm-4:am
    > Your Age - 17
    > Answers To All The Questions In The Requirements
    I think I answered everything unless there are some hidden questions.

As a side comment, I have noticed we only have 2 US mods...i think? Anyway I plan on covering those hard times when no one else can, and I plan on sticking with slap for a long time even in college and BEYOND!!!!
    Last edited by roodypatooty; 04-10-2013 at 04:42 PM. Reason: added DETAIL!!!