Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin

Threaded View

New User
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

I am new to this server.. I am 13 Years Old I have ran my owner server before so I know all the roles. my time zone is GMT London
    I want to be moderator because, I am Experienced with the role. I have ran My own minecraft server before.. I Will be active As much as I can. I will help people on what ever there problem is no Matter what I am doing, I am a mature, Kind person. And I can bring your server to the next Level.. I will make sure that everyone is Happy, And doing the right thing. I currently Have a microphone and teamspeak so I will be active on teamspeak as well. I have been a moderator on Many servers.. Like, Faction Servers, Mini-Game servers. Also My Own:p. I can Handel Convocations well, And Happy to communicate. I love helping people and to Help out with your server. I want Moderator because.. That is the best thing I like doing.. Is to Deal With situations, Helping People No matter where I am, and I always want the server to be Clean.. and safe, and Always want everybody to enjoy there time on the server. I am a good team Player/Communicating Person too. I do not mess around, I take things seriously!

Thank you
    Last edited by Obey229; 13-12-2013 at 06:02 PM.