MineCraft Name: IceBurgers

Joined Server:
A little over 2 weeks ago, on the 21st of March 2013.

Time Zone:
I am in the GMT timezone.

Hours Available:
I would most likely be available for little under 5 hours a day during the week and around 7-10 hours during the weekend.

Do you assume any other roles in game?:
I currently 'Moderate' in some shape or form as a Guide.

Experience:
Outside of SLAP, I used to be a Forum Moderator for two now defunct minecraft servers. I also used to be an 'OP' or Admin as it would be called in SLAP in a nice little roleplaying server as well as being part of an Application Team member for a larger Roleplaying server.

Reasons to be a Moderator:
I believe, that even though I have been selected to take up the role of a Guide, I think that there is quite a restraint on what we can actually do to help the server. And I believe I can further channel my enthusiasm from a Guide into a Moderator so that I /can/ indeed help players further using the tools of a Moderator to aid me.

Players which you conflict with:
I simply put this in as I believe that as a Moderator it is best to stay level headed and avoid conflict, but rather solve it.

Any other information you would like to share:
I understand I have only been on the server for a couple of weeks but I truly feel dedicated to SLAP and hope that you have been able to see that through my few days work as a Guide.