Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin
Page 9 of 44 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
    Apprentice
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Minecraft Moderator(s)

Hey, i'm looking to become a mod for your server. Here is a list of what I can offer and who I am
    ASL: 18/m/Canada
    Name: Tyler
    What I can offer: I'm always trying to help out people to the best of my abilities. I'm also up late, very late and i'm on when most of the staff is asleep.

I'll help out as proficient and effectively as I can. :)

Apprentice
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

I also spend a lot of time of the forums.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    S!ap.boomchickawahwah
    Minecraft Name
    flrnprdmn

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostwolf1114
    CraftyArab is the New Trial Mod For The US!
    Congratz mate! :)

Builder
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi my ign is mageforplx and i would like to become a moderator because im not one of those liers who are like (ohh yea ive been admin of 5 servers cause thats how cool im am.) Im not like that im not going to lie i've only been one on 1 server and i was lowest rank mod but everyone asked my for help and i supported them that server is like this one if you dont follow mod rules your going to be a normal person and I 100% understand that so if you accept this app that would be great because I would be able to do lots more to help people like on my other server so basicly thats it thanks for taking your time to read this. and again this in mageforplx thanks bye. :)

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey! I would like to be mod. I've worked with many servers before! And i simply love this one. I love helping people and being generous and i got many friends playing on the server. I know that i'm from the european zone but i have problems with sleeping so i usually play the most of the night! I play nearly the hole week and i only play teamplay!
    I speak danish, english (pretty damn good),swedish, norwegian and a little more!I would appreciate if u answered this one!:)
    Ps. Jackster21 is my true god!
    Pps. I luv diamonds!
    Ppps i dont have anything more to write! Thx!

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey me again! I forgot to mention a few things...
    I live in Denmark
    I'm 13.... (very, very mature though)
    I got a second MC user "crille0412" plz if u will add me, add my second user too
    i'm a good builder. Very creative!
    I know much about Mc

And a question: can you play normal too (like not being a mod?)
    :) thx for your time!

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Edit your old post rather than posting a new one in the future, please :)
    Learning to dislike children at an early age saves a lot of expense and aggravation later in life.

Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Name: Zac Michel

Well I'd like to say I am new to this community. But I have been around the communities and forums for a while and it's always refreshing to see a group that doesn't think the world of themselves and a friendly environment. If your asking about qualifications then I have been an admin of a few different servers. Though I have played mine craft for 3 years Shooters Role-playing games's are still my forte and I am more accustomed to them. Though the last few months I have been playing mine craft more and have, quite frankly, fallen for it again. There are plenty of people jsut as deserving of this I am sure, but I hope to get the position and do my best to help others. x)
    A little bit of courage goes a long way.

Builder
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Why hello there this is qwerty3149
    I think it says that you still need an Asia/Pacific mod?
    if so I am now using the forums a lot and definitely go on the slap minecraft server very often.
    Also I have recently gotten vent and have added the slap vent server.
    when I am required I will help.
    generally I help with people being promoted to member anyway and show them to a plot and stuff like that
    but I cant actually check their post and add them ..... yet :D
    when I am online I will always be there to help Which definitely includes stopping what I am doing and helping whoever needs help.
    Although I'm still trying i haven't finished the zompocalypse arena yet.=(
    I think I am good with high-pressure situations and can sort out situations and help the admins and owners if they needed it.
    I believe i could grasp the worldguardng idea fast.
    I talk in the right manner and like seeing everyone at peace and having fun( unless in a massive pvp vs jack! =D)
    I have seen this server grow quite a lot during the last 2 months and I needs more staff members during the afternoon in my time zone, I don't have a job (obviously) and i am available during that time.
    I know I have already been rejected but i have joined the vent and so on now.
    this would be my first time moderating a server and I believe it will be a fun experience.
    also my real name is Cameron
    I live in Australia

sorry for the tedious post and thank you slap for taking the time to run servers for all sorts of games.
    QWERTY

Builder
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Still looking for a mod/admin from the US? :) I'm Idonna. My real name is Mary. :P
    Well I'm from South Carolina, US. I haven't been on the server long (I know that may be an issue) But I am on for at least a few hours a day, and well in to the night. I normally can't talk at night though due to everyone in my house sleeping.
    I do have a microphone, of bad quality (its one of those built in laptop mics.) And I have Ventrilo, I am awaiting acceptance of the facebook group, and I do have a different facebook because my old facebook is dead. :U
    I believe I can handle immature players and beginners as I have moderated one two minecraft servers, and three Terraria servers.
    I think I'm a nice person and would do well as a trial-mod.
    Thanks for taking the time to think about this, and if I'm not accepted, good server anyways. I enjoy being online.