Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin
Page 16 of 44 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast
    Apprentice
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Minecraft Moderator(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jackster21
    We Are Looking For Moderators Right Now!
    Before You Can Apply You Need To Have/Be:

> Minecraft Member For At Least 2 Weeks(We Check The Date You Joined The Forum/ Bought VIP)
    > Member Of The Slap-Gaming Facebook Group
    > Must Have A Microphone And Be On Ventrilo Every Time You Are On The Minecraft Server!

If You Apply Before You Did This Your Post WILL Be Removed!

The role would include;

> basic admin stuff (when asked by me/duee/sarah)
    > Worldguarding
    > forum moderation (access given)
    > Giving people in-game cash in exchange for votes
    > Granting items for VIP's
    > Making sure guests to the server register to the website and gain build permissions
    > General assistance on the server
    > Sorting out the fools that play on our server
    > Keeping the peace
    > Making sure everyone enjoys their time on our server
    > Server promotion

Requirements;

> You Must have ventrilo and a microphone.
    > You will need to be a sensible and mature individual
    > A Respected member from the Minecraft server
    > You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly
    > You must be a team player
    > You must be able to cope under pressure
    > You must be a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Group
    > You must be on ventrilo at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server

If you were successful and became a Moderator, don't just think 'oh i have the increased permissions so I'll enjoy that and not help people' this will not be the case.
    You will be made a moderator for the reasons above, not so you can enjoy being able to teleport, and jumpto, and grant things.

This also applies to current moderators, if you are caught at any point declining to assist other users because your doing something for yourself you will lose your moderator status

Please also include your nationality and where you currently live!

Any questions about this post, reply here or contact me directly.

many thanks,

Jack.

================

Current Applicants
    Key:
    Red- Rejected - Sorry!
    Orange- Under Consideration
    Green - Accepted

America/Canada
    Ghostwolf1114
    Misfitbitz
    CyroFenix
    Gragdish
    MurasakiRyu
    x50413
    LazyPoetess
    Zylo003
    aminieko
    ImAllskillzy
    ~
    Idonna
    Chumizu
    Shadowbuddy
    Stillenvious
    ~
    Angry_Spoon
    shadowsxelite500
    fixterjake11
    timtour97
    billysmithy
    Toolbar67
    Zack9743
    Frogb3rt
    deferdefer123
    bbwarrior32
    flamey1790
    mageforplx
    theo564
    Evancarr
    12965kj
    airplane603
    Cats_say_moo
    kevtryhard
    CraftyArab
    minigarrett77

Europe
    naithantu
    flrnprdmn
    iainJ
    xiTropicz
    hbmann
    Telluur
    ~
    mr_headphone
    Blue_Pancake
    ~
    Cheesecake
    10ebbor10
    neonbro
    pricey123
    Double_13
    monkeymyles
    tjeerddie
    timmyGEE
    kavkec
    liverpoolkid
    Kaiusarius
    Brad_D
    Vegeta7141
    xXGoldenCookieXx
    Diddy8000
    Indentity
    hidrokiliak
    itsrubix1
    drgn100
    mazad45

Asia/Pacific
    Leviathan
    ~
    GhOsTlYAsSaSsIn1
    qwerty3149

No Location Given
    drageon101
    OnyxB3ast
    hotpig
    Beats
    ac18eye
    XxXKronikXxX
    imseriouslygodly

Builder
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Application

I have been a mod on 1 other server, and would really love to be a mod on this server too.
    I have experience with working with others and helping them out plus I have a working mic and I am already on Ventrilo

I am from New Zealand and i am going to live there for most of my life.

Thanks

Jnsamick

Builder
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Dear Jackster21,

I have submitted 2 appeals a while ago, but now I think I will be more qualified to be a Moderator. I have taken a break from Minecraft, because I needed to do better in school, but now I am back on. I live in the United States of America. I would love to be a Moderator for your server, to help out and make sure you have an amazing server. I will follow all of your rules and I will do tasks for you. I will wait for as long as you need to make up your mind. Just please, give me another chance.

-OnyxB3ast

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    llamaiord
    Minecraft Name
    Murasakiryu

Quote Originally Posted by OnyxB3ast
    Dear Jackster21,

I have submitted 2 appeals a while ago, but now I think I will be more qualified to be a Moderator. I have taken a break from Minecraft, because I needed to do better in school, but now I am back on. I live in the United States of America. I would love to be a Moderator for your server, to help out and make sure you have an amazing server. I will follow all of your rules and I will do tasks for you. I will wait for as long as you need to make up your mind. Just please, give me another chance.

-OnyxB3ast

You are already on the rejected list, posting again isn't going to change Jack's mind.
    I'm the one who knocks.

Builder
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Well then,

My name on the minecraft server is oopspwned. I live in Serbia, the time zone is CET. I am always on ventrillo and have been helping people when I'm on. I am mature but still know how to have a little fun.
    The reasons I believe you should choose me as a mod is because I have always been a team player. I love communicating with people and helping people with anything. I always try to make everyone around me happy, and I am also a fast learner. Everything I would do would be with the server in mind. In regards to how much time I have I have a good amount right now about 4 hours a day and this is the only server I play on. Over summer break ( and on the weekends ) I will most likely be on all day and I will enjoy chatting, helping, and in general being a good person on the server. I know English very well since I have lived in America the first 12 years of my life and I haven't forgotten (yet :P). In tense situations I first try to calm everything down and look for both sides opinions and then make a decision.I also meet all the requirements. Thank you for you consideration.
    Noli turbare circulos meos!

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Jackster21
    Minecraft Name
    Jackster21
    Starcraft Name
    Denby

Quote Originally Posted by MurasakiRyu

You are already on the rejected list, posting again isn't going to change Jack's mind.

they are allowed to amend their old applications with more info and can be potentially re-considered.
    Jackster21 - Slap Gaming Owner

Builder
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

can i please be a mod on the server i am joined on the facebook page and i have ventrillo. i am ver nice on the server and i am looking foward to help people on the server

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Minecraft Moderator(s) (Revision)

Hi!

So I'm up for a shot at moderator. I reside in the United States (EST). I haven't really had much experience but I'm up for a challenge. I've been here for about a month and a half (according to the forum timelogs) and have seen my fair share of trouble (and reported it).

To sum myself up, I usually wander the server, especially in the wilderness areas and point out any suspicious activity and the like (half-cut trees, spotty buildings, etc. etc.) Notably, I have been on people's tails about PvP logging.

A little about me;

I can be a bit of a hot-head; if users are a bit testy, I will often match them, but I will know when enough is enough (on my behalf.) Aside from that, I tend to be very rather bureaucratic, and often will read up on rules in particular. Lastly, as the name suggests, I'm a bit derpy; sometimes I will make mistakes, but I will strive to fix it.
    Taoism - If you understand shit, it isn't shit.
    Zen - What is the sound of shit happening?
    Protestantism - Shit happens, amen to that.
    Catholicism - If shit happens, you deserve it.
    Derptwig - Shitshitshitshitshi- *Creeper'd!*

Builder
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

i live in the usa my user name is rustedrig my real name is cameron matsuno liked the facebook page and been a member to the mc server
    longer than two weeks im very friendly team player works good under pressure creative and always happy to help i am also very coopritive :)
    hope you guys consider i will answer any questions you have.-RUSTEDRIG

Builder
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys, My names penfoldjnr (Aaron), I'm 14 and from the UK.

I thought id put in a Mod app, because i think i have got what it takes to become a moderator. I've been playing on this server for about a month now, and have loved every single second of it. I normally play from 7pm - 10pm (UK Time) weekdays, and only Weekends am on almost all day, So I'm available to help out a lot.

I'm quick and on-there-feet person, and will react to all matters in-game quickly.I will do my absolute best to keep everyone happy on the server, meaning that they can love their time on it, and bring in new people to the server.

As I said I'm 14, so I'm still at school. I have to be honest, Real life comes before Minecraft, so If I'm not on it's usually because of school. I'm a good, friendly person, and have been called 'cute' a number of times by Mods/Admins. ;) I have Ventrilo and am always on as soon as I log in.

I am always a friendly person, trying to help out wherever and whenever, whether it's from building houses, to reporting incidents to any online moderators (in Ventrilo) when no Mods/Admins are on. I have been part of a building company on the server, and have earned respect from players by this, so I am known quite well. I have also recruited 2 players into the server. I've been playing Minecraft for about a year now, So i know the game a bit, but still am willing to Learn :)

thanks guys,

-penfoldjnr (Aaron)