Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    MyCookieNotUrs
    Minecraft Name
    MyCookieNotUrs

Re: New Minecraft Moderator(s)

Application. :D
    I am currently residing in the US. I am in central US timezone but because I'm online so often I think I can handle all US timezones. I think I would make a good moderator just because i'm friends with quite a few of them and I'm familiar with what they do. I also feel like there isnt enough mods on when I m on so I could help out a bit. :) I am 12 right now Born December 29 1999 I really hope you don't change how you feel just because of my age. I have all of the requirements down and I think i'm ready for a role like this. I really hope to be a mod just so I can help all of you guys out.

Thanks ,
    Cookie
    LE COOKEHH

Builder
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Aplication!!!

My name is RzVibration. Although quite young (im only 11) i do have everything in the requirements. On week days, i can cover from 7:30am to 8:00am and from 7:00pm to 8:30pm. Weekends, well, it depends if im allowed/can get on in the afternooon after lunch. if i can, it will be from 1:30pm to 3:30pm. after tea, i will be allowed on from 7:30 to 9:30. on the server, i have nether been banned, well, i dont think so anyway and i dont do much. this means that i will have lots of time to deal with people who need help.

In conclusion, i have nether moderated a mc server before and i think i will be a good, kind and loving to people who need help.
    England, pretty sure i still live there to!

thanks for taking your time to read this meassage! RzVibration

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    EndurableJono
    Minecraft Name
    EndurableJono

Mod Application:
    My minecraft name is EndurableJono. I have never Moderated a server before so i would need some teaching. I do have everthing that was listed in the requirements. I currently live in England and work on the GMT time scale. In the weekdays i would be able to cover from 7:30-8:00 and then in the evenings i can cover from 19:30-21:30. On weekends i can cover from 13:30-15:30 and then in the evenings at 20:30-22:30.
    Thanks for taking your time to read this.
    EndurableJono.

5. Likes Blake liked this post
    Forum Addict!
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Application.

My name is Cheesecake, Currently i'm at the modest age of 19, i'm located in belgium which means i'm in the CEST timezone. I should be able to come on anywhere between 9.30 - 12 am GMT and after that 14.30-17.00 pm GMT on a somewhat daily basis except for saturdays and sundays.

I've been a mod here before and sadly have been demoted due to my frivolous behaviour while interacting with other people in this community. However, seeing the server is growing every day, i've realised that behaviour will not be appreciated by every person and therefore i've also decided to abit more sensible, which i'm sure some people will have noticed.

I personally think i am a respected member of the minecraft server, even though the behaviour previously mentioned, i've not had any outstanding issues with a person in the community and i'm also aiming to keep it that way.

Even though english is not my mother tongue, i do like to think i'm perfectly capable of adressing people in the right and understandable way, all the whilst keeping my calm and staying polite whilst dealing with particular individuals who tend to be a bit more "outspoken".

I am indeed a teamplayer, i have no problem following orders from somebody or communicating with other mods/admins to make things go as smooth as possible.

Coping with pressure is no problem at all, the previous times i was promoted to mod it was during rather busy times of the day as backup for the other mods/admins, i think i've proven that i can cope with it just fine back then.

I am indeed a member of the S!ap gaming community on facebook.

Being on ventrilo all the time when playing on the server is also not an issue for me, however, Since i'm a musician, my ears have taken quite some abuse over the years and it has become apparant that i'm hearing impaired, so i try to make my ears rest as much as i can in order to not destroy my hearing even more, Which means that after band practice, which is usually on saturdays, i would like to be adressed through text instead of actual talking unless i'm talking to people myself. i'm hoping this is not a problem and that it will be respected.

I hope this post was not tedious to read, and i'm looking forward to hearing the outcome.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, heck when cheese even applies why not.

I'm Toast, nearly 17 years old and in the CEST time zone (In the magical land of Dutchlandia, where naith and telluur originated from cabbage as well). With summer approaching, I can be on quite a lot of needed but I won't compromise on anything social, game or other -related. That's actually what this application is about: fun. I've heard that some people are taking this 'moderator job' very seriously (especially some of the new staff), so if you're expecting complete dedication and constant professionality, don't bother even reviewing this. Of course, the older members will know what I'm talking about and will know my habits and quirks as well, so they might be able to review this in a different perspective (If Jack decides on this, hell I shouldn't even have to write this review to form an opinion).

I master the English language quite well and I can be on vent if needed (yes, really this time). I also quite know the expected role and master all the commands and plugins for being a mod (I can even handle WorldEdit and Voxelsniper, as I kinda designed the new spawn with it, remember? :P).

I'm just here to help the server once again, get some fresh ideas in there and maybe improve communication a little between staff.
    Meh.

Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

hey its farkinklown 25 yr old, currently live in Australia, its been my home for about 25 yrs so i think il stay here for a lil while longer, times i can get on is random hours cause of shift work but like to get on often,usual hours between 9pm and 5pm GMT (20hr brackets) . I think.....yes 9PM tp 5PM usually i wont be found on between the hours of 5PM to 9PM

what more is there to say ???

im a facebook slapper and vent all the time :P

ok so i was asked to expand on the application a lil further,
    im responsible as i have a 2yr old daughter and another kid on the way, i think i would be good as a mod as im fair and stern. im sure most of you know me and understand i would be good.

also i now have vent on my phone so i can troll while at work or come on when mod meetings.

Builder
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Moderator Application

My Name Is Jay Mullen, I live in Liverpool, Engalnd, United Kingdom, I can be online from lots of time inbetween 16:00 and 23:00, Taking breaks inbetween, and playing Football some days ( Soccer ). I am 14 years old, but am very mature. I got Ventrilo, and can be on it when I am on Minecraft. I go on Facebook alot anyway, and Joined the group. I have also played the server for well over 2 weeks, and recently bought VIP.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    llamaiord
    Minecraft Name
    Murasakiryu

FarkinKlown IS OUR NEW AUS TRIAL MOD!!
    I'm the one who knocks.

11. Likes Blake liked this post
    Forum Regular
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello I am KraftKing989, I am 14, I live in the Central Time Zone of the U.S.A, and I would like to be a mod. A couple reasons why are because I like to help a lot on the server, I am very mature and think I can handle it, and would love to have an extra challenge. I think I can be a mod because I am very friendly and helpful, am on good terms with all of the staff, I have some experience with WorldEdit and other server plugins, and I learn fast. Thank you for reading and considering me!