Page 22 of 44 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    llamaiord
    Minecraft Name
    Murasakiryu

Re: New Minecraft Moderator(s)

KraftKing989 IS THE NEW US TRIAL MODERATOR!!
    I'm the one who knocks.

2. Likes Blake liked this post
    Builder
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Its Penfoldjnr here.. I'm going to to re-write a mod application since my last was a bit dull, and wasn't very informative.

So, first of all. My name is Aaron Penfold, and I am 14 years of age. I live in the country of "sunshiny" England (GMT +1). I am at a private secondary school, in a small town called Andover. School hours are from 8:20am-: 5:30 pm. I am not afraid to admit that when real life calls, It's always a first priority over Minecraft. I will normally be on @ weekdays from 6-9:30pm, but on Mondays and Thursdays, I am not available due to other commitments. On weekends I will be on most of the time from 10am onwards until about 10pm. I have Ventrilo, and am always on when I am online on the server, unless I'm playing with my brother (PennyCrayon022) who hates me hates me having my headset on. I'm always lively on Vent, because that's the kind of person I am. I consider myself to be a young mature person, but I can always be a little crazy at times.

I have been on the server just over a month now.On the server I am the owner of a small building company of Penfold&Co. I am a quick thinker, but if in doubt I will ask questions, as indeed I could learn. I am a confident community helper, helping out whenever I can, If I'm not busy working for my company. There will not be a job too big or to small for me, and I will take them and do the very best that I can do so. I am quite well known on the server, with Staff as well as members, and I will take all jobs seriously, to keep the server safe and happy, making sure no mischief happens.

I will be taking my GCSEs soon, so I will not be on as much, due to revision for these important exams. I can speak 2 languages fluently, English and French. I also can partly understand Spanish and German. So if members are talking in different languages, that i can recognize, I will happily tell other members of Staff what they are saying.
    I have experience with Design Technology and Graphics, as I would like to become an Civil Engineer when I am older, and have been to university.

My main objective is to keep the server safe, and to make sure that all members of the server are satisfied. And if needs be will take more serious events, very seriously, and will punish those who fail to stay inside the rules.

This is my final post, so if I am indeed rejected again, you will not hear from me on the post again!

Thanks for your time,
    penfoldjnr

Builder
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

My name is Nick Jaryi
    My ign is NickJaryi
    I am an appropriate and kind social gamer
    I am a cooperative team player
    I have already requested to join the Slap Gaming Facebook Group
    I live in U.S.
    I'm in the Pacific Timezone
    I am 12

I hope I can join!!!

Builder
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey. My IGN is xReyko, I live in Israel, I can play from 12PM to 10PM everyday (UK time). I'm 16 years old, and really love thi server :) I know how to use worldGuard and Worldedit, and know alot about all the plugins in this server since I ran a server on my own computer. I really like to help other people, so I decided to apply :). I speak English well, and I think alot of people know me in the server =]

Thanks and good luck to everyone :)

Builder
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Arrow Re: New Minecraft Moderator(s)

Now i have joined the slap gaming community. Just a quick note! :D

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Jaryi
    Now i have joined the slap gaming community. Just a quick note! :D
    You use the "edit" button on your last post.
    Don't spam.

Builder
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Dear Staff of Slap-Gaming,

I really wanna be a mod cause Slap-Gaming is an awesome server.
    I like it verry well and all the people on the server are nice and good people.
    Here it is:

> You Must have ventrilo and a microphone.> I got,much people already seen me on Ventrillo.

> You will need to be a sensible and mature individual> I am.

> A Respected member from the Minecraft server> I think i am that cause nobody hate me.

> You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly> I know i never say bad words.

> You must be a team player> Well,i think i am but i dont want to brag so just find out.

> You must be able to cope under pressure> I can cause i was been admin on 4 other servers but all of that servers are down now.

> You must be a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Group> I asked to join.

> You must be on ventrilo at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server> Yeah,i got and Naith made me member.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    > Where You Currently Live> I live in the Netherlands but much people on Ventrillo say me english is good.
    > What Timezone's You Can Cover (In GMT Format - UK Time)> I dont know it's the same time zone as: Brussel,Paris,Amsterdam.
    > Your Age> I am 13 years old.
    > Answers To All The Questions In The Requirements> Look up the ----- things.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Afterword:

I can get along with Naith cause he is from the Netherlands to.
    I can get along with Daloria cause she is just awesome ;D.

Builder
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

> Where You Currently Live: Florida, US
    > What Timezone's You Can Cover in UK time: 4:00 AM - 8:00 PM, EST 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
    > Your Age: 16
    > Sidenotes: Have Ventrilo and Microphone. I work BEST under pressure, and enjoy helping other people. I have really enjoyed playing on this server for the past 2 1/2 weeks! I tend to address people with the utmost respect, even when they are being disrespectful. Thanks Jack!

Apprentice
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb Re: New Minecraft Moderator(s)

Hello. My name is Daniel, as you can probably gather from the Username, DanielR123, and i am applying for consideration to become a Trial EU Moderator. I have/am thoroughly enjoyed/enjoying my time on the Slap Gaming Server. The people are all fantastic, the builds are all amazing, the atmosphere and tempo of the server, at all times, is very good, even when we have them annoying lag spikes. :D Technically, not been on for the full TWO weeks, but, i believe, that my presence and personality have already been recognisable. :D I am always on the Ventrilo Server, i barter and trade with a multitude of members/builders and vips alike, i contribute to the majority or major events and builds, i like to get involved and keep up-to-date with what is happening on the Forums, and also, if you go on the Slap-Gaming Map, to the resource world, near where you spawn in the forest biome, there is a cheeky welcome message and a rather explosively recognisable symbol too.. :D "That'ssssss a very nice Server you have here".. :P Times I can be on? All the time, every day! :D

So yeah, i like to think i am "Respected" both for who i am, and my awesome Minecraft technique ") I like to think, again, i can talk to people in the correct manner, and, having worked as a Youth Centre Worker and Community Advisor for 16 months, i can speak with and communicate with Young Adults in the right way, whilst keeping the fun ! :) I am a team Player! Love working as a team, on Ender Dragon Raids or Dungeon exploration! :) and i share the loot! :P I can cope under pressure, having just finished my first year at studying A-Level Mathematics and Physics, and, hence, the examinations, this more then qualifies me to cope under pressure. :D I am a member of The Slap Gaming Facebook Group, and what a funny group it is, you lot, with your video links and witty banter :") I am on Ventrilo, every time i am online :D

I currently live in Nord-Rhein Westfalen, in Northern Germany, as my dad is with the British Forces, kicking taliban butt! :D
    Timezone i can cover is just about any, i am up to stupid o clock every night/morning anyway, but ideally, +1 hour, in terms of BST. :D (British Summer Time)

I am seventeen years old. :D

Thanks for taking me into consideration! x

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Cats_say_Moo
    Minecraft Name
    Cats_say_MOO

Hello and thanks for reading this :P. I realized i didn't put that much info about me in my last post so ill try and do a better job in this one! My name is Austin Coombes i am 14 years old and live in South Dakota in the US and would love to help the server out! I try to be on the server as much as possible! I would be able to cover 4pm-9pm Monday-Thursday, Friday 4-11pm, Sat-Sun 8am-10pm. (Central Time) I can be on those hours till August (June now). Why i would like to become a mod is to help out and welcome new and existing Players to the slap gaming community experience! I don't have that much experience to any mods or plugins. I try to be as friendly as possible to all people but reasonable at the same time! Thanks for taking time to read this application! :D
    Soft Kitty, Warm kitty, Little ball of Fur, happy kitty, sleepy kitty, Purr Purr Purr

12. Likes Blake liked this post