Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin
Page 23 of 44 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    EndurableJono
    Minecraft Name
    EndurableJono

Lightbulb Re: New Minecraft Moderator(s)

Hello. Its EndurableJono here, better known as Jono and I saw that you were looking for more European mods.

I am 14 years old and live in Southern England. So this means I am on the GMT time scale. I have been a member on the server for some time now and recently donated for VIP. With the growing population of the server, I wanted to help out. Sometimes when I have been on, there has either been 1 or no admins/mods on. I believe that I can help and keep the peace on the server.
    I am a member of the Slap-Gaming Facebook group. Over the weeks I have gotten used to the World Guarding plugin. I roughly know my way around the commands. I feel that I am a respected player by all Staff and Players. There is no one that I know of that dislikes me. I am on Vent most of the time when I play. I can be on it all the time if I am promoted to Moderator.
    With helping out. I generally help out at the moment. I have told several people the application website and told them what to do. I have also invited a couple of people to join me on the server. These include penfoldjnr, RzVibration and frazzle44. I have also asked Staff members to allocate them plots just to get them on the go.
    I can cope under pressure very well. This means that I can cope in the worst of situations and keep my cool. I don’t get that annoyed with people, no matter what the problem. I just carry on as normal and try to get the problem resolved. I try to help them out the best I can. Maybe soon I will have the opportunity to help them out properly. If I do I will not abuse my powers. I will not just build for people in Creative. If people need help I will immediately stop what I am doing to help them out. No matter what I am doing.
    Being a team player is what I am good at. Everyone on the server is a team so I will use my powers to help them the best I can. If I ever do get stuck I won’t be afraid to ask another Mod/Admin to do the job for me. I am a very fast learner so anything that I get taught I will roughly remember what to do. If not then I will simply ask again.
    The times that I will be online are: 7:30am – 8am on weekday mornings. In the evenings I can cover form 7:30pm – 9:30pm. In this time I will help as many people as I can. On weekends I can really be on all day. During this time I will be on Vent. But during the holidays I will be on considerably more.
    Thank you for your time,
    Jono.

2. Likes Blake liked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Jackster21
    Minecraft Name
    Jackster21
    Starcraft Name
    Denby

Re: New Minecraft Moderator(s)

Nice app Jono, will put you down as "under consideration" and talk to you later. ;)
    Jackster21 - Slap Gaming Owner

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    EndurableJono
    Minecraft Name
    EndurableJono

Thank you. Will look forward to it.

5. Likes Blake liked this post
    Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Mod application

Dear Slap Gaming,
    My name on the server is redhurricane1998 on your server. I'm 14 years old and I’ve been playing on your server for a while now and I am very, both exited and amazed on how the Slap Gaming server has evolved over time. I’ve been a VIP for a while now and I really love your server and it’s cooperation with the players. I’ve started out playing on the server a long time ago (I’m no sure precisely when), and I think I have the qualification to become a moderator (even if I start out as a trial mod). I’d love to help the Slap gaming team with their amazing server. At first I was banned for a misunderstanding but since then I’ve become a bigger and better and more sophisticated person. I have a ventrilo account, I’ll be on there whenever I log on to the server, and be a respectful, loyal and helpful member to the Slap Gaming server Moderators. I am part of the group on facebook as well. I pledge that all griefers and players on the server that disrespect the rules will be terminated. I live in Canada. I am applying for the US Moderators. I've helped people before on the server, i've also told my friends about this server such as coolguyselwyn, a1start, electroshockist and hary777888.

Hope to work with you soon

Have a good day/night

Sincerely yours, redhurricane1998

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    llamaiord
    Minecraft Name
    Murasakiryu

CHUMIZU IS OUR NEW TRIAL MODERATOR!!!!
    I'm the one who knocks.

8. Likes Blake liked this post
    Builder
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Re: New Minecraft Moderator(s)

Application!

My in-game name is RzVibration, im 11 yers old and some of you know me as a member.
    I have played for quite a while on this server
    and i want to help people out more than i already do.
    I have/am everything in the requiements.

Jack, as you may know, I have a mic and vent.

I currently live in England. (GMT time scale)

Cheers

RzVibration

FPSAllan1

Hi there, my name is Allan, I am 19 years of age and I currently live in Canada. I currently work as a custom computer tech (I build computers for people). Before I got into Minecraft I used to play on a competitive Counter-Strike: Source team. I was on the team for close to a year, and during that year I was in charge of running through the maps and coming up with strategies for upcoming matches. Teamwork was also a big thing on this team, so working in a team environment I actually prefer. I am usually on the server during the night, so around 5-6pm – 2-3am (UTC-03:30). I am now on vent every time I jump on the server, sometimes I am listening to music so I won’t be in the channel with everyone, but if I am needed I have no problem moving.

I am not the most creative person in the world, but when I do come up with something I don’t finish until it is done/perfected. I am very good at following instructions, and I am a very fast learner. When Minecraft first came out, I helped my friend set up his dedicated servers to run MC servers, also helped him with his clients when it came to adding mods/plugins to their server, so I am very familiar with administrating a Minecraft server. I have good knowledge of world edit and world guard, also have a personal server to test things out on if I don’t know how to do something. I also have a very good understanding of bukkit and the admin/mod commands.

In my Counter-Strike: Source days, I also helped administrate a fairly large gaming community. I was their Web Administrator, and my job consisted of updating/upgrading the website and forums, moderating the forums, graphic design, punishing rule breakers, etc. I also helped administrate the gaming servers, so I have a lot of experience when it comes to moderating/administrating both forums and gaming servers. I am able to cope under pressure, I always act in a mature and professional manner when I am working, yes I joke around a lot as well, but when it comes down to it I get serious.

I believe I have been helpful and friendly to everyone on the Minecraft server, made some friends and have stayed on the staff’s good side XD. If anyone has a problem with some I have done, or how I have acted I have no problem taking responsibility and fixing my mistake.

To end this, I would like to say Thank you for reading my application, and I hope you give me a chance to show you that I would be the perfect fit for staff :) Also if you have any other questions, feel free to ask me on the server or in vent.

Have a good one,
    Allan

Basic Info:
    Do I have ventrilo + Mic: Yes
    Currently live: NL, Canada
    Timezone: UTC-3:30

Builder
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry Re: New Minecraft Moderator(s)

I have been on the Slap gaming server for along time now and i think i am ready to be a moderator. I have a microphone and i have Ventrilo on my PC. I am a sensible & mature person and i can handle a situation that is going on. I am (partially) respected and the sever and i never have a problem with anyone & they never have a problem with me. I can talk to people in a respective manner and i can handle any problem that anyone is having. I can be a very good team player and i can be cooperative other mods/admins etc. I can cope under pressure no matter how something is, ill stay cool. I am pretty sure i am a member on the Facebook page (nice page by the way) and if my application is accepted ill be sure to be on vent. all the time.

My current location is U.S.A
    My Time-zone is Eastern
    My age is 14 like said in my Member application
    Thank you for taking the time to read my application and i will wait for a response

Builder
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

My name is Payton and today i sent a request to be in the slap-gaming facebook group.
    Your server is the best sever i have been on.
    I love your server.
    I have ventrilo and a mic.

I live in the U.S.A.
    My time zone is Central.
    I'm 16.
    I would just love it if i was mod on this server!

Love,Payton

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

> Where You Currently Live: Australia
    > What Timezone's You Can Cover: Eastern Standard Time
    > Your Age: 14
    > Answers To All The Questions In The Requirements:

> You Must have ventrilo and a microphone: Yes
    > You will need to be a sensible and mature individual: i am very
    > A Respected member from the Minecraft server: A few of the members and the mods and the amins will vouch for me
    > You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly: i do
    > You must be a team player: i am and i will be one
    > You must be able to cope under pressure: wellll im alrite but i will pull throu
    > You must be a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Group: i am just look up Taran Singh
    > You must be on ventrilo at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server: i always am
    PREPARE IT