Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin
Page 24 of 44 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Minecraft Moderator(s)

FPSallan1 IS OUR NEW TRIAL MODERATOR!!!!
    If you say 'plz' instead of 'please' because you're too lazy to type, I will in turn say 'no' instead of 'yes' because I'm too lazy to type.

Imallskillzy 'The Panda' - Slap Gaming Minecraft Server Panda

2. Likes Blake liked this post
    Builder
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello Reddman22 here,

I would like to become a mod so I can help the server grow in numbers and stop people from doing wrong. I currently live in the US, more specifically California, and I am 16 years of age. During the weekdays the times I can cover 6:00pm-12:00am and on weekends I can cover 12:00pm-12:00am (possibly longer). I have the ventrilo software and I can set up an account easily. People have told me I am a funny guy but I know when to stop and be serious. I play football so I know how to be a team player and I know how to work under pressure. I sent a request for the Slap-Gaming Facebook Group. I am normally talking to my other friends on skype when I play with them on your server so it wont be hard to just go on ventrilo. I hope you will consider me and I thank you for taking your time to read this.

Yours truly,
    Reddman22

Minecraft Admin
    Plugin Dev
    Memer
    Memes
    Howmany things can I add here?
    Top kek
    Quite a few actually.
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Stoux
    Minecraft Name
    Stoux

So yeah, never been a pro in applications so ill try to make the best of it :).
    I'm Leon although I always prefer my in-game name: Stoux (even though no one can say it right hehe). Played Minecraft since the Beta and well lets say.. I have spend quite a few hours playing it.. Not so long ago I came across this server and I must say, Everyone is very nice and helpfull! So I figured I had to do the same thing in return hehe! I always try to help everyone who needs help, Everbody helps me, and thats great about this community. Enough with the ass-kissing (for now) :D!
    I am on Ventrilo most of the time I'm on the server, however, I can't talk at the moment (Not really important why). Arround Monday I should be able to talk on ventrilo again. Totally forgot to mention my age, I'm 18 years old and I live in the Netherlands. I have quite some (Forum) Mod/Admin experience, altough I will need to learn some of the plugins. This wont be a problem tho, give me an hour to stalk Daloria (as if I aint doing that right now..) and I'll know every command for every plugin :D! I think overall I'll be up for the job, but that is ofcourse not my desicion. Yeh.. what else is there to say.. I like goofing arround with the staff, they seem like a lovely bunch ;)! I build stuff when I have an idea, 1/2 times it turns out to be horrible. Better in building with redstone. Uhm.. GMT is +1.

>Will you Serve your master Jackster21?
    Ofcourse, always!
    ;)

Peace,
    Stoux

5. Likes GunSlinger4750 liked this post
    Builder
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

I've been on this server for a while, and I've put a more significant amount of hours on this server than i have on any other! I'm really enjoying my time on here, so i figured it wouldn't hurt to give it a shot and apply for mod! That way i can help others have, just of good as a time as i have! anyway onto the application!

-My name's Michael and I live in Cape Coral, Florida in the United States
    -Which is in the Eastern Timezone, The GMT is - 4:00 if i'm correct, & As I'm typing this the time is 12:12 AM though. But I can easily cover my timezone, from early in the morning to late at night.
    -I'm 14 years, old but I'm not the stereotypical "immature" 14 year old, I'm a straight A student and am pretty responsible, but I'm not by any means boring!
    -I do have a Ventrillo, and a microphone & am part of the Facebook group, In fact I'm usually on the Ventrillo when I'm playing!
    -I believe I'm well know on the server, i own my own shop and have many repeating customers, also I'm a very good builder.
    -And last about me, I'm a very friendly individual, I can work with others, and easily cope and solve a problem under pressure, and the answer to that problem is usually one that make's as many people as i can, happy! Also I do know how to talk to people in a correct manner, in fact i took a class in school that had a lot to do with what people respond to best!
    -Oh! one more thing! As for experience in Minecraft I've actually been playing for around one and half, or two years! I have been mod on 2 different servers, and admin on my own public server. (Creeper-craft) I know how to use all of the plugins, that i often see mods using, world-guard and edit, commands etc.(:

Well Jack, and all others I really hope you consider me in this! I'll see you on the server!(:

-Mike (Chunkybluemonky)

Apprentice
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

I would like to apply for the position of moderator. My name is Danielle, but I prefer to go by Elly, or Ellyssium. I'm 28 years old and live in Atlantic Canada. I currently work an overnight shift which leads me to be on at hours that most north americans aren't. I do have ventrilo (which I have basically been in everyday since I joined the server), as well as many other chat programs (I'm fairly easy to get in contact with), and I have a working headset with mic as well as an onboard mic. While I am still kinda new to the game, I explore, and research and absorb whatever I can learn. I also try to assist other new players and new players to the server to my best of ability, already, without any higher position on the server.

I have a lot of experience in higher positions in video games. I am a long time WoW player, I have been an officer in two guilds, including being in charge of the bank, recruitment and being a role leader in one guild. I tend to handle pressure decently well, and I do not let a position "get to my head".

I think you've created a great environment for people to play in, and would like to help keep it that way. Thanks for taking the time to read my application and for giving me this opportunity.

Sincerely,
    Elly

Additional Info:

> Where You Currently Live : Atlantic Canada
    > What Timezone's You Can Cover (In GMT Format - UK Time) : monday-friday 4:30am-10am AST (8:30am-2pm gmt, i'm -4gmt), saturday/sunday will vary in times, but be similar. (these are average times of my availability, some days I can be on till later, etc..)
    > Your Age : 28

If there is any additional information needed just ask I'm easy to find :D

Builder
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Rhino4279
    Minecraft Name
    rhino4279

Lightbulb Re: New Minecraft Moderator(s)

> Where You Currently Live-Milford deleware (America)
    > What Timezone's You Can Cover (In GMT Format - UK Time)-American time
    > Your Age-10
    > Answers To All The Questions In The Requirements

I also have all the requirements to be a moderator, i love this server its the best i have
    and i think i am capable to have the job in hand, use it wisley ,follow rules and do the best i can
    i am willing to accept the duty of a moderator!

Love, Rhino4279

Builder
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello,
    My name is harlan b. but you can just call me cole for short. I am applying for moderator because i like helping others when
    admin's or owner's are not on. I'm on mostly everyday Playing minecraft. I what to see your sever grow i have built amazing stuff on other sever. Because im whating to join the mod team is because i downt what to ask for admin i like starting at mod then get my self up to Admin and such. thank you for reading this.

I hop i get Moderator

Username: hi15
    stat: mn

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    S!ap.boomchickawahwah
    Minecraft Name
    flrnprdmn

ellyssium is our new Trial US Moderator!

Stoux2 is our new Trial EU Moderator!

11. Likes Blake liked this post
    Builder
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi i am Rex3921. I have been on the server for rougly 2 months and i am a good team player. I live in britain and have a mic and ventrilo. (although my mic makes me sound a little wired!) This is the only server I go on so I can be on quite often. I am 17, calm and mature.

Hope to help soon!
    Rex3921
    P.S I havn't used WG so i might need a little training... Hope it dosen't bother!

Regular Poster
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    pricey1233
    Minecraft Name
    Pricey123

Application:

currently i live in the United Kingdom
    GMT
    13 even though i sound young i can still be mature

i have a mic and i have ventrillo i shall be using vent more as i am about to break up from school

i can be very sensible and mature when i need to (i am mostly Sensible)

i hope i am a respected member of the Server

i have been trained in school with how to deal with certain issues like fights and such stuff so i will be able to act quite quickly when a fight or something else kicks out.

i am a very good team player i taking in everyones opinions and put everyones ideas together

as i sed i am trained to cope under pressure.

i am a member of the slap gaming Facebook group.

i shall start to be on ventrillo when ever i am on the server as i have more time now that we are almost broken up from school.

i am avaliable from Weekdays: 4pm-8:30pm WeekEnds: Normally 8:30am-8:30pm

i hope i get accepted as i would be able to help people and make them feel welcome (i do that already) i would wear the blue [mod] prefix with pride and help anyone i can.
    Pricey