Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin
Page 25 of 44 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast
    Builder
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Minecraft Moderator(s)

Where You Currently Live. I live in the United States of America
    > What Timezone's You Can Cover (In GMT Format - UK Time) 4 P.M.- 5 A.M.
    > Your Age 14
    > Answers To All The Questions In The Requirements
    I have a Microphone and am on ventrillo every time that I am online.
    I am mature and can handle stressful situations quite easily.
    I learn easily, and can absorb information well.
    I love helping people and try to do that every day.
    You have created an amazing server that i would love to play on for a very long time and even possibly be of a higher standard, everybody on this server is granted with this great chance to be promoted, and i would love to take my turn is this.
    Thank you for reading my post, and i would love for an oppertunity to show you what i can do.

P.S. If there is any information i forgot to give please contact me in-game or throught a Private Message, Thank you.
    Sincerely,
    Alexis/i_like_pengiuns

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

> Where You Currently Live chance cove NL Canada
    > What Timezone's i can cover 5:25 to 7:25 (In GMT Format - UK Time)
    > Your Age 11
    hi jack and slap gaming staff i am oreowaffle123 i wanna be a mod so bad if u try me out i think you will want to keep me i have played on the server for 6-8 month'sish i think i will try my best to keep everything in order if i just don't do my job or be a pain in the ass just ban me!! i really just wanna help though please consider me p.s. i think other server's suck compaired to this one oreowaffle123 out

Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    DesignTrice
    Minecraft Name
    DesignTrice
    Starcraft Name
    DesignTrice

Hey, I'm Timon de Groot and live in The Netherlands. I am about to become 16 years old on July 30th. You probably might understand that I'm GMT +1 (06:00 - 05:00 (In GMT Format - UK Time)). After playing alot in this server, I'd like to help people in the server, which I already do. It's really fun to help new players get into the server, because I got helped into this server very nicely as well(by florian). I would love to help the server with about everything, it would be an amazing experience to me. I have been an admin in a Runescape private server before, I really liked it fixing bugs in the server, helping new people around and socialize with the players in the server. Worldguarding is not a problem for me, I have enough experience with WorldEdit(or however that mod is called) using the magic axe. I got plenty Java experience so I could be used for the plugin Development, and for the Web Development as well, yes I am some sort of programmer. (Web Development is still not my best side). Coming year I start the ICT Application Developer Lyceum, so I will get more experience about servers, websites, databases and software(which I already got a little bit of). About the rules, I know the majority of them, not a problem for me to know and understand all of them :). I hope I make a chance even after all the times that I unlikely annoyed you in the chat :(.

> You Must have ventrilo and a microphone. Yes, I am very often in the Ventrilo chat.
    > You will need to be a sensible and mature individual. I think I didn't really show my mature side, but I will from now on!
    > A Respected member from the Minecraft server: Hmm, I think I'm not a hated person in this server, I helped people out alot, got some friends here and there in the server so yeah, I think so :).
    > You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly: I usually say people to i.e. not to use caps or be spamming the chat. I know this works the best when you tell them this in the correct manner, I never had a discussion of why I told someone to not do something.
    > You must be a team player: I'm a team player for real, co-op is the thing I like about Multiplayer games, team up together to reach your goal(s).
    > You must be able to cope under pressure: Under pressure I cope pretty good, thinks start to go even better when I'm under pressure! :o
    > You must be a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Group: I certainly am!
    > You must be on ventrilo at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server: Not a problem at all, this is what I'm already doing when I join the Minecraft Server.

I think that's all I had to say, if I forgot to mention something, please leave me a message somewhere :).

Yours Sincerely,

DesignTrice
    Timon de Groot

4. Likes Blake liked this post
    Builder
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

I live in Western Australia
    4:09am in UK time
    i have ventrillo
    i am sensible
    i am a respective member
    i can talk to people in a respectable manner
    i am a team player
    i can cope under pressure
    i am a member of the server
    i will be on ventrillo at all times when i am playing

Builder
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

live:southern america
    times:(in GMT format -UK time) Monday-Friday 5:00am-11:30pm some Saturdays and Sundays depending on if im available
    i use ventrilo
    i am extremely sensible
    im very respectable
    i always talk in a respectable manner
    i work very well under pressure
    i am a member of the server and in the Facebook group
    and always be on ventrilo when im on the server

,thank you for your time

sincerely, chrisjones897

Builder
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

> Where You Currently Live: Usa-Florida
    > What Timezone's You Can Cover (In GMT Format - UK Time): Im Not Sure i was never Every good with Time zones Ill Be on Whenever i can After school (And if i get a Job after my Job (But i Dought it))
    > Your Age: 16
    > Answers To All The Questions In The Requirements: I answered Them all ^.^
    > A Little about me: Im a Nice Guy. I Wont Fight With Other staff or Players. I Dont Throw Fits OR Rage And I Love Minecraft
    Im a Seasoned PLAyer (3+ Yrs) ^.^

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

can i know why i was rejected??? please

Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

My name is Brabbit2244 (josh s) i live in arizona, usa. i would be on from 8am to 11 am and 6pm to 8pm (all in london time) i am 22 yo. i have been on the vent community for quite a while and have developed a relation with fellow ventrillo members. i am on vent everytime i am in my computer. i would address any member with profesionalism, while handling the problems quickly. i am an active member of the facebbok group. I am willing to devote any free time i have to being an amazing mod. hope you like my apllication and will be patiently waiting for your response.

josh m(brabbit2244)

Builder
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey again,

I saw you guys were looking for Mods, so this is going to be another post by me!

My name is Aaron Penfold, I'm 14, and I live in Andover, Southern England. I have been playing on the server for about 3 months now, so I know my way around the server like the back of my hand, and could direct someone who needed to go somewhere instantly. I'd like to say that I have shown 2 people around the server, including MintyMinute who is an administrator for the Yogscast, so I can actually do it, not just say I can. I'm always happy to help someone, with whatever they need. I am always on Ventrilo, and always listening to what the other Staff have to say, and listen to them. Currently at the moment I am working on the Slap Gaming Video, for Jack to Stick onto YouTube.
    I have been a Guide on the server, and have had feedback from people, saying that I have been very helpful to them, and for this reason, have become quite well known on the server, will staff as well as Members. I have been known to make nice and very creative buildings, and once was the manager of Penfold & Co. ( not very important but thought i'd put it in!) So I can help out with whatever building and construction work needed!

I am on the Facebook Page, and check frequently, to keep up with all the latest Slap News. I can say I am mature for my age, and have never been banned or griefed on this server, so this shows I am loyal. I do though, on the other hand, have a rather sick-minded personality! (But we all need one of those! ;D)

At this moment of time, I am on my Summer Break, so can play on Minecraft from 10am-4am. So I will be on a lot. I can cope well under pressure, making sure people are behaving at all times and aren't disobeying the rules, and if they do, I will react with the correct manner.
    I'm Normally on between 10am in the Morning to 00:00-03:15am, but I will on and off doing things like eating, or going out on my BMX. Normally when I come on, there is only a handful of staff on, so I would be able to come on and strengthen the Number of Staff.

Thanks for your time and consideration,

-Aaron

Builder
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Moderator Application

I'm Doggys70 and I live in the United States.

I cover Pacific Standard Time

I am an experienced server owner at the age of 13

I have a mic and ventrillo
    Iv been playing on the server for a while and it's brilliant!
    Im a sensible server moderator considerating i own a server
    I cope very well with stressful and quick situations
    I am always using ventrillo
    Thank you for for reading my applications I'm hoping for the best!