Page 27 of 44 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    EndurableJono
    Minecraft Name
    EndurableJono

Re: New Minecraft Moderator(s)

Hello. I saw that you were in need of more staff. I thought that i would stick to the rough copy of my old application.

I am 14 years old and live in Southern England. So this means I am on the GMT time scale. I have been a member on the server for some time now and recently donated for VIP. With the growing population of the server, I wanted to help out. Sometimes when I have been on, there has either been 1 or no admins/mods on. I believe that I can help and keep the peace on the server.
    I am a member of the Slap-Gaming Facebook group. Like i said in my old application, I have gotten used to the World Guarding plugin. I roughly know my way around the commands. I feel that I am a respected player by all Staff and Players. There is no one that I know of that dislikes me. I am on Vent most of the time when I play. I will be on it all the time if I am promoted to Moderator.
    With helping out. I generally help out at the moment. I have told several people the application website and told them what to do. I have also invited a couple of people to join me on the server. These include penfoldjnr, RzVibration and frazzle44. I have also asked Staff members to allocate them plots just to get them on the go, I also hope that i will be able to help all the new players that join.
    I can cope under pressure very well. This means that I can cope in the worst of situations and keep my cool. I don’t get that annoyed with people, no matter what the problem. I just carry on as normal and try to get the problem resolved and if we can't i will do the best i can to stop it. I will help them out the best I can. Maybe soon I will have the opportunity to help them out properly. If I do I will not abuse my powers. I will not just build for people in Creative. If people need help I will immediately stop what I am doing to help them out. No matter what I am doing.
    Being a team player is what I am good at. Everyone on the server is a team so I will use my powers to help them the best I can. If I ever do get stuck I won’t be afraid to ask another Mod/Admin to do the job for me or to just show me what to do. I am a very fast learner so anything that I get taught I will roughly remember what to do. If not then I will simply ask again.
    Thanks for taking your time to read this,
    Jono :D

2. Likes Blake liked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Jackster21
    Minecraft Name
    Jackster21
    Starcraft Name
    Denby

GUNSLINGER IS NOW A TRIAL UK MODERATOR!
    Jackster21 - Slap Gaming Owner

Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

my name is lyska on facebook group as ryan johnson.
    > What Timezone's You Can Cover austraila nz etc im normally on from 11am till 6pm nz time then after i get back from work
    11am nz time to 6pm = midnight till about 7am
    > Your Age 20
    > Answers To All The Questions In The Requirements
    > Where You Currently Live Im from wellington, new zealand
    i have played on this server for quite a while mainly by my self as i dont want my creations destroyed but can work as a team when needed.
    i act my age 99% of the time.
    i normally react to things as they happen and try not to make decisions with out hearing both parties sides of the story and can cope under pressure.
    im normally on vent as i like the idea of talking to other people on the other side of the world so i have no problem being on vent.
    im not really that well known on the minecraft server mainly cause i build out on the edge of the map but talk to alot of people on vent.
    thanks for your consideration

Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Given the issues that were discussed I have bought a new account. The new username is GTR_JR. I hope that any other issues can be worked through as well.

Hello, my name is Brandon Teepell, known as ( GTR is the preferred method of reducing my name but most of you have decided that 'God' is more appropriate) I saw you are taking applications for Mod and thought that I might throw in my hat to the bid.

I'm 25, and a father of three, I live in Ontario, Canada, and spend most of my time at home with the wife and kids because I jobless. More accurately I'm a Student on summer vacation. I will be returning to school in September but that's never stopped me from spending a gross amount of time online before. I'm actually planning on getting a treadmill desk this year to help get in shape while I game.

I am on Vent every time I log in now I don't always say much but I do have a microphone. I'm forcing myself to make it a habit. I also joined the SLAP Gaming Facebook group today, I'm usually on Facebook every day because it's one of the pages that automatically come up when I turn on my computer.

I would like to take this time to clear something up about my name. My name comes from an old joke in my family. When my Wife was pregnant for the first time we were both 19 and we hadn't yet decided if we were going to keep the baby. While discussing the situation with my Mother-in-law we got to joking about how to tell my Wifes father. We joked that we should blame it on "god". My Wife after that point started using the handle "GodRapedMe" as an inside joke, and I began to use the name "GodTheRapist" to reflect hers. It honestly has nothing to do with any religion or to mock or belittle anyones belief system.

I can cover a wide range of times. I am usually on from at least 16:00 - 4:00 GMT but sometimes more. If my insomnia is bothering me then I may be up for an entire day or two.

I am a calm and logical person, I have never buckled under pressure and I am a loyal person by nature.

I hope that I have answered all of your questions and I am hoping that you look favourably upon me.

Just to be sure I will list the questions with short answers here:

> You Must have ventrilo and a microphone. Yes.
    > You will need to be a sensible and mature individual. I try to be sensible and Mature at all times.
    > A Respected member from the Minecraft server. I hope that I am.
    > You must know how to talk to people in the correct
    manner and address situations correctly.
    Again, I hope that I do. I never speak with malice.
    > You must be a team player. Always.
    > You must be able to cope under pressure. I am used to being under pressure. Never stopped me before :D
    > You must be a member of the
    Slap Gaming Facebook Group.
    Joined today.
    > You must be on ventrilo at all times when
    you are playing on the Minecraft Server.
    Yep. Forcing it to be a habit.

> Where You Currently Live Ontario, Canada.
    > What Timezone's You Can Cover
    (In GMT Format - UK Time)
    16:00 - 4:00 (But I am very flexible)
    > Your Age 25

Builder
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Moderator New Application

Moderator Application

I'm Doggys70[Member] and I live in the United States.

I cover Pacific Daylight Time In California U.S.A.

I am an experienced server owner at the age of 14

I have a mic and ventrillo
    Iv been playing on the server for a while and it's brilliant!
    Im a sensible server moderator considerating i own a server
    I cope very well with stressful and quick situations
    I am always using ventrillo
    Thank you for for reading my applications I'm hoping for the best!

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello.

My name is Imallskillzy, and this is a mod application.

Just going to quickly stick a disclaimer out there saying that I wouldn't be able to be on as often as you've seen me, school is starting soon, and I need to focus on that and work, but I should be able to play for a solid 2-3 hours a day, sometimes more, sometimes less.

But yea, I know the rules, I'm familiar with the plugins the server uses, and well, you know, I've done it before :p

To address the issue about commitment, I love this server, I don't plan on leaving, and I might as well help everyone out =D

Any questions just come bug me =D

> You Must have ventrilo and a microphone. Yep.
    > You will need to be a sensible and mature individual Yep.
    > A Respected member from the Minecraft server Sure.
    > You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly L0l he di3d
    > You must be a team player Yep.
    > You must be able to cope under pressure Yep.
    > You must be a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Group Yep.
    > You must be on ventrilo at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server yep.

But yea, just sticking my name out there for consideration.

Cheers.
    If you say 'plz' instead of 'please' because you're too lazy to type, I will in turn say 'no' instead of 'yes' because I'm too lazy to type.

Imallskillzy 'The Panda' - Slap Gaming Minecraft Server Panda

8. Likes Blake liked this post
    Builder
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Where You Currently Live usa michagan
    > What Timezone's You Can Cover (standerd)
    > Your Age 13
    > Answers To All The Questions In The Requirements i will

Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    i applied for moderator but was declined so i thought i would rework my post anyway here goes.
    my name is lyska im on the facebook group as ryan johnson i am 20 years old and from wellington newzealand, and i am applying for moderator cause i believe i may be of some use. i am aware that because i made friends with ellyssium people are worried i will do the same as her so here is some backround information amout me.
    when i first moved to slap i went out far into the jungle to where i could build with out worrying about others stealing my stuff( didnt know bout world guard) so i made my base there then i survived like you would in single player paying no attention to anything in chat. this changed when my enchantment table was stolen and other stuff taken ( back now ty mods) that was the first time i asked for help from a mod and was surprized how instantly someone came to help me and put a world guard over my area so it wouldnt happen again. so i donated to the server cause i want this server to continue then about 2 months later i meet ellyssium who responded to my modreq and after helping flew around and said how much she liked my builds this was the first time i had had someone compliment them and was happy i could impress mods. then awhile later i learnt that slap had a ventrillo server to so i joined a channel that had the only person i knew in it (elly) then i meet kraftking and daloria thru her. i went on loads of mining trips with her and made my camp lyssium at a few blocks above bedrock to impress her then i found out that she was getting banned for granting herself items aparently chests full so i made the decision in my mind whether to leave and play on a different server or stay on this one i chose the later, because i had grown attached to this server and the people in it i would never want to do harm to it so i started a new base around a skeleton spawner and started again. when i heard thru kraftking that the server was in need of more mods and guides in the pacific timezone i thought this would be a good opportunity to help out the server i enjoy being on that is all i love this server, i wish to help if i can if u dont need me fine i understand. how ever if you have a reason you dont want me to help or feel i will do harm to the server please bring it up with me in person or mail etc. sorry for the long message just want you to understand where i am coming from.
    >You Must have ventrilo and a microphone. yes i do
    > You will need to be a sensible and mature individual. i am evertime i am in vent
    > A Respected member from the Minecraft server .i would hope i am
    > You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly. i speak to everyone with the same manner they address me and always hear both sides of an arguement before casting judgement
    > You must be a team player. i will help in any way i can

> You must be able to cope under pressure. i work in a pizza industry where i am constantly under pressure and stress so i am used to coping with it
    > You must be a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Group Yep.
    > You must be on ventrilo at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server. aye sir! =)

Thank you for reading this very long post sorry for it =(
    thanks for your consideration
    Last edited by lyska; 19-08-2012 at 01:17 PM.

Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Hai! P4R4BE11UM here, that name you love to spell. : )

I've been on the server for a little over a month now..... a Guide for a week or so. Totally hooked. I like the community that's being built. The rules are tight enough to keep it under control, yet allow enough breathing room for the players to thrive in it. The Staff is always willing to help, and if you're brave enough to become friends with them, they'll always keep you on your toes.

I'm applying for Mod. Seriously, I'm not just typing a random post in this thread. Here's the dealio :

> You Must have ventrilo and a microphone. Check!
    > You will need to be a sensible and mature individual Check!
    > A Respected member from the Minecraft server Check!
    > You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly Check!
    > You must be a team player Check!
    > You must be able to cope under pressure Check!
    > You must be a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Group Check!
    > You must be on ventrilo at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server Check!
    > Where You Currently Live San Diego, California
    > What Timezone's You Can Cover (In GMT Format - UK Time) That really differs depending on the day. I'm on as much as I possibly can be. But good news is I'm on a lot when most current Mods are sleeping. Go Me!
    > Your Age : 32

Thank you for your time.

P4R4BE11UM
    Parabellum
    Jason
    (enter your favorite name here)

12. Likes Blake liked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Aloha, I am known as Zerohax. ( Most call me Zero or Hax.) I am currently a guide and have been enjoying the experience of working with the staff so far. It was also brought to my attention that i should make the leap and apply for mod. So, Here i am.
    I am a female, 31 years of age and live in California. I will be training for roller derby soon, but that should not take away anytime that i am normally online.

Here are the Required Questions you have Asked:

> You Must have ventrilo and a microphone.
    I have both and use it Daily.
    > You will need to be a sensible and mature individual.
    I am both Sensible and Mature.
    > A Respected member from the Minecraft server.
    I am respected because I also respect others So yes I am.
    > You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly.
    Yes, I do know how to talk to people and handle the issues that come up with ease.
    > You must be a team player.
    there is no i in team. So yes i am.
    > You must be able to cope under pressure.
    I am able to cope under pressure
    > You must be a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Group.
    Joined the first week i came to the server.
    > You must be on ventrilo at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server.
    I am usually always on Vent in some form

> Where You Currently Live
    Santa Barbara California US
    > What Timezone's You Can Cover (In GMT Format - UK Time)
    The times I am online is at random since i Work from home. I can say I am up late at night when no mods are usually on.
    > Your Age

Thanks for Looking at my App

Zerohax
    Stephanie

14. Likes Blake liked this post