Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin
Page 30 of 44 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Zerohax Mod Application!

oh hai! Zerohax here to reapply for mod. Most know me from being a guide and a mod from before.
    I am a loyal member of the slap community and do help those who made need it in the most polite way possible.
    I tend to crack jokes and keep the game fun with a little humor but i also know when to be serious.
    being a mod is a team effort and i really hope to be apart of it again.

I am in the us but will be spending most of my time late night after server resets.
    I do have vent and use it when i am online.
    I am 32 yrs of age

thank you for looking at my and i hope to hear from all of you soon.
    (note: i know no grammer was used in this app but i applied from my phone O.o so sorry for you grammer junkies )
    Last edited by Zerohax; 17-01-2013 at 11:39 PM.

Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello All,
    Its birdisdwrd!- Here is my Moderator Application!
    I have been on this server since September 2012, and it is the ONLY server I have ever been on.
    > You Must have ventrilo and a microphone.
    I do have Ventrilo but have never used it, and also have a working mic.
    > You will need to be a sensible and mature individual
    Most people tell me I am very mature for my age, and I know that I can handle almost any problem!
    > A Respected member from the Minecraft server
    Most people on this server know me, and also respect me. I made a error and was banned for a silly thing, but now, as you can ask Krafter, we made up and now are good friends.
    > You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly
    I am a polite individual who can deal with situations in a smart manner. I am a Gifted Student in school and knowledge can help me address problems properly.
    > You must be a team player
    I usually rely on my teammates more then on myself so yes, I can work in a team.
    > You must be able to cope under pressure
    I always preform better under pressure, because I push my self as hard as I can to do well.
    > You must be a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Group
    Yes, I am, Daniel Perillo

> You must be on ventrilo at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server

I have never been on it before but if accepted, I will always be on it.

In Your Application Please Include:
    > Where You Currently Live
    I live in Ontario, Canada
    > What Timezone's You Can Cover (In GMT Format - UK Time)
    I can cover the 8:30 GMT time zone until around 9 GMT on weekdays and on weekends the whole day.
    > Your Age
    13 years of age
    > Answers To All The Questions In The Requirements

DONE!!!

Thank you for your consideration,

Yours Truly,

Birdisdwrd
    Last edited by dany25; 16-01-2013 at 09:35 PM. Reason: forgot something XD

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerohax View Post
    oh hai! Zerohax here to reapply for mod. Most know me from being a guide and a mod from before.
    I am a loyal member of the slap community and do help those who made need it in the most polite way possible.
    I tend to crack jokes and keep the game fun with a little humor but i also know when to be serious.
    being a mod is a team effort and i really hope to be apart of it again.

I am in the us but will be spending most of my time late night after server resets.
    I do have vent and use it when i am online.

thank you for looking at my and i hope to hear from all of you soon.
    (note: i know no grammer was used in this app but i applied from my phone O.o so sorry for you grammer junkies )
    AMGG! SHE BE BACK!

Regular Poster MyCookieNotUrs99's Avatar
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    MyCookieNotUrs
    Minecraft Name
    MyCookieNotUrs
    Hey guys! Im going to get on slap more often now that have my PC working again. I have applied already and once I did I sort of stopped playing so I thought I would give it another try! I'm 13 now (Impressive right?) and I live in Central USA in the Central US/ Canadian Time zone. I can get on from 3 to 7 (my time) during the week and the weekends differ depending on whats going on! I have all of the requirements down and I think I'm qualified enough to take on this role. I have also noticed the lack of american mods, I know everyone says this but I think I could help out with this small problem! Thanks for considering! And reading this ridiculously long app. CCCOOOOKKIIEEE AWWAAAAYYY

Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    LuckyC5
    Minecraft Name
    LuckyC5
    Hello! Lucky here and here is my application

I have vent and a mic and I'm sure you have all heard my voice
    I would consider myself mature and am able to cope under pressure
    I would say I am respected considering that I have no beef with other players and feel welcomed by everyone
    I have been sensible to players that are new to the server and even minecraft that don't know what their doing! We have all been new to something at some point!
    I would consider myself a team player otherwise I wouldn't have vent!
    I am able to cope under pressure with any kind of player or person
    I am a member of the Facebook group, also Jack has seen my sexy profile pic
    I am always on vent

I live in Texas y'all
    I'm pretty sure it's GMT -5 but I'm not sure If this helps Central Standerd Time?
    I am 15

Thank you for your time and consideration!
    Chris
    LuckyC5 - Slap Gaming Minecraft Server Moderator

Don't Mess With Texas

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, I'm GreenTitanLP, and I love helping people on here as a Guide already, but there's one problem with that. In my Time Zone (EST) during certain times of the day no one is on to help with certain /modreqs I can't handle as a Guide. I live in 'Murica, Ohio to be exact. I'm on Vent whenever I'm on. I am 15, and work well with others. I learn commands pretty quick, and try to handle any /modreq I can. I'm part of the Slap Facebook group, you can find the real me in "Not So Secret Identities". Hope you consider me!

Able to Cope Under Pressure [x]
    Mature Player [x]
    Member of Facebook Group [x]
    Team Player [x]
    Ventrilo User [x]

-GreenTitanLP
    Last edited by GreenTitanLP; 27-01-2013 at 05:25 PM.

7. Likes Blake liked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    roodypatooty
    Minecraft Name
    roodypatooty
    are you guys still looking for moderators? i can't be one yet since i don't meet all the requirements yet but i hope to eventually. Just wondering if you need any more help...i feel like i should be contributing to such a good and respected server. i live in Ohio USA btw

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Cats_say_Moo
    Minecraft Name
    Cats_say_MOO
    Quote Originally Posted by roodypatooty View Post
    are you guys still looking for moderators?
    I think they still are :p (Psst Get vent now! >:D)
    Soft Kitty, Warm kitty, Little ball of Fur, happy kitty, sleepy kitty, Purr Purr Purr

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello, LegendaryToxic visiting everyone on the forums again , Ahh yes taking on the role of "Moderator" wooh well better now try than never well first things first, I am a mature person that is always on vent and the server about the same time everyday if not earlier. A lot of people say hello to me on the server and talk to me and not to be "putting anyone down" but I have noticed recently there has been a decline of staff on at about my night time. I feel like i can help a little with that. I can handle pressure and can handle things nicely, As ive been guide i try to break up little fights that happen "keeping the peace" Im a team player and part of the facebook "group". Im always on vent whether its listening or even sick, Now for the "questions" I currently live in the U.s.a New Jersey. My age is 14, and i can be on from about Uk time from about 9 to 3 im the morning which would be 4 to 10 U.S time.

Well thanks for considering and you time
    Thanks,
    David S.

Hey,LegendaryToxic here just visiting and I was looking at the pending list, and sorry If i was not clear, but i am from America
    Thanks,
    David S.

EDIT ryuuga: use the "Edit Post" button please instead of double posting please
    Last edited by Ryuuga; 07-02-2013 at 08:02 AM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    roodypatooty
    Minecraft Name
    roodypatooty
    ok i can do that.