Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Jason TLT
    Minecraft Name
    Jasonli123
    Starcraft Name
    Sogo
    Hey, Jason here, I've been a guide for a little while now and I feel that I could help the server more by becoming a mod. I am 18 years old and live in Memphis (U.S. Central timezone/GMT - 5:00). I have past experience as a mod which I can elaborate on if need be. Because I have an easy last trimester at school and little in the way of a social life I am on a lot, so I'd be able to cover the times when no mods are on.

> You Must have ventrilo and a microphone.
    I have vent and a fully functioning headset

> You will need to be a sensi
    ble and mature individual
    I like to think I am both sensible and mature.

> A Respected membe
    r from the Minecraft server
    I like to think people respect me.

> You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly
    I know how, and have experience doing so.

> You must be a team player
    I am.

> You must be able to cope under pressure
    I work best under pressure.

> You must be a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Group
    I am.

> You must be on ventrilo at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server
    I already do that, and I'm often on when not playing minecraft.

To summarize: I'd like to help out the sever a little more by becoming a mod.

As always thank you for reading and considering my application, have a nice day.

- Jasonli123

2. Likes Blake liked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile Applying for a Mod

Hello I'm Bros4 i have been on this server for more then 2 weeks and i live in america and i'm 11 years old and i don't have facebook but i promise when i get it i will join the slap-gaming group right away and i would love to become a mod because i love helping people and i will be on vent everyday and i will be on slap-gaming almost everyday and i love helping people: giving a plot, answering a question ect. Also i know alot of the mod/admin commands from other servers and this server. Also i my TimeLine is Eastern time.

~Bros4
    Last edited by bros; 23-03-2013 at 01:19 PM. Reason: Just needed to add the Time

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know I have applied before, and I know I was under consideration for awhile. The reason I'm applying now is because I have been on the server for quite some time. I know how the rules work, how the server works, and I'm willing to learn more about it.
    I have both!
    > You will need to be a sensible and mature individual
    I would like to think i am! People have told me i am very mature!
    > A Respected member from the Minecraft server
    Well, a lot of the staff know who I am, a lot of the players do too!
    > You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly.
    Strong believer in golden rules.
    I played football for 3 years. I was a team captain.
    I work in fast food. It's all I know how to do.
    I have been for a long time!
    > You must be on ventrilo at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server
    Can do!

The time zones i can mainly cover for now:
    4pm to about 1am Central USA time. (nights i dont work)
    10pm to 1am Central USA (nights i work)
    1am to 6am Central USA (weekends and summer)

Thanks for your consideration, and time!!

5. Likes Blake, blackhawkbomber2 liked this post
    Regular Poster
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

IceBurgers Moderator Application!

MineCraft Name: IceBurgers

Joined Server:
    A little over 2 weeks ago, on the 21st of March 2013.

Time Zone:
    I am in the GMT timezone.

Hours Available:
    I would most likely be available for little under 5 hours a day during the week and around 7-10 hours during the weekend.

Do you assume any other roles in game?:
    I currently 'Moderate' in some shape or form as a Guide.

Experience:
    Outside of SLAP, I used to be a Forum Moderator for two now defunct minecraft servers. I also used to be an 'OP' or Admin as it would be called in SLAP in a nice little roleplaying server as well as being part of an Application Team member for a larger Roleplaying server.

Reasons to be a Moderator:
    I believe, that even though I have been selected to take up the role of a Guide, I think that there is quite a restraint on what we can actually do to help the server. And I believe I can further channel my enthusiasm from a Guide into a Moderator so that I /can/ indeed help players further using the tools of a Moderator to aid me.

Players which you conflict with:
    I simply put this in as I believe that as a Moderator it is best to stay level headed and avoid conflict, but rather solve it.

Any other information you would like to share:
    I understand I have only been on the server for a couple of weeks but I truly feel dedicated to SLAP and hope that you have been able to see that through my few days work as a Guide.

7. Likes jimred9 liked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Arykai
    Minecraft Name
    Arykai The Tree

*Tree Application Noises*

Greetings crafters.

I am Arykai, thy lord and Tree, and I look to become a moderator for this realm. My roots first dug deep in Canadian soil and have remained there for the past 21 years.
    Despite being a tree I do have access to Ventrilo and a microphone. I am a tree and am therefore knowledge in physical form (why do you think books are made from trees?) so I doubt I will find a problem I cannot at least attempt to correct. I am capable of cooperating with humans and crafters alike, though I question my ability to cope with pressure. After all trees are highly flammable under pressure.
    I tend to log on for longer periods of time on the weekends (Sat-Sun) when I am not busy providing oxygen to Canadian humans.
    I would be available at roughly 5pm-12am GMT on weekends. 7pm-11pm GMT on weekdays. There is roughly a 5 hour time difference, and depending on how much oxygen needed from me I may or may not log in at all. Though with a responsibility such as this I would endeavour to log in to at least make certain the trees were being treated fairly by the crafters.

I bring my name forward in hopes of being able to contribute. I make no guaran-trees that I will will not go mad with power.
    Though I do assure you should something like that occur I would relinquish such power immediately.

Your Tree.
    ~Arykai

9. Likes Blake, Sporklyn, Jackster21 liked this post
    Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Someb0dy
    Minecraft Name
    Someb0dy
    Starcraft Name
    SomebOdy
    Hello everyone ,

By making this post I wish to apply for the position of Moderator in the server. About 3 months ago I applied to become a guide in order to be able to help, people, starters and advanced as well, with various questions about the server, its functionalities and general gameplay questions. I feel like I have achieved this goal by a lot and I want to continue to do so. By applying I would like to take things to the next level with helping people and the server even more, not only showing people to their city plots but also securing (through modreq ofc) their WGs as well(which till now I could not do). Also, I could promote people from Builder's rank to Member's rank as well thus making the process even more simple than just waiting for higher rank staff member to login . Now onwards with the questions.

Yes, I have the latest version ventrilo and a working microphone as well. I may try and get a better microphone in the future

I believe I've already proven that I am a sensible and mature person but I can make some jokes if the situation calls for it.

I already have many friends in all of the ranks of the server and I believe I have their respect for my personality and work.

> You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly

I adapt very easily in almost any situation and I believe I can adress people in the manner that's appropriate.

I consider myself a good team player.

I believe 3 months as a guide have prepared me well to be able to cope under pressure in the server.

I am already a member of the Facebook community.

Yeap I am online in ventrilo almost all the time(when playing), I exit only when I see that noone else is online in vent.

> Where You Currently Live

I currently live in Bradford, England.

> What Timezone's You Can Cover (In GMT Format - UK Time)

My timezone is GMT+0 . The times I can cover right now vary because I don't have a standard time that I play minecraft yet. When my times settle I will let you know.

> Your Age

I am 21 years old.

P.S I waited that long to make an application for a Moderator because I wanted to finish my exams first.
    P.S 2 In case I am denied, I would like the staff to send me some feedback on what I have to improve or did wrong in a private message please.

Last edited by Someb0dy; 15-05-2013 at 10:09 PM. Reason: spelling check and a small addition

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Cats_say_Moo
    Minecraft Name
    Cats_say_MOO
    Moderator Application:

Hello, Cats_say_Moo here,

About Me:
    My Name is Austin Coombes 15 Year old, And I Live in Central United States in Minnesota, (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada), I am a Very Fun Individual, and serious When needed.

When can I be online?
    Roughly 6:00am - 8:00am Then 2:00pm - 8:00pm (Longer Times If needed be)

Why apply again?
    Recently I have gotten a break from school and willing to come back as a Moderator! Due to Summer Break which is 3 months long, Will give me a major Time expansion to when I can be online. Hopefully within this time I can get to learn some of the players better and Help the players as much as I possibly can within the terms and conditions of course.

What will happen differently than previous Tr Modship?

When I quit (About 5-7 Months ago), Most of the stress I had during my Moderating and Real life conflicting made me make poor decisions and Wish to be giving another chance. I will try my best at opening up to players and not hold grudges like my previous modship.

Things that may interfere With Modship:
    School in 3 Months, Summer School if needed
    Family Related issues
    Internet/PC Issues
    **If any of the following Occurs staff will be notified**

Requirements:
    *Ventrilo + Microphone
    *Sensible and Mature
    *Respected Minecraft Player
    *Addressing Situations Correctly, Correct Manner
    *Team Player
    *Able to cope under pressure at most times
    *Member of Slap Gaming Group
    *On Ventrilo whenever Online

~Sincerely Cats_say_Moo
    Soft Kitty, Warm kitty, Little ball of Fur, happy kitty, sleepy kitty, Purr Purr Purr

12. Likes Jackster21, Blake liked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fudge wrong thread.. ...
    Last edited by Charlotina; 27-05-2013 at 07:09 PM. Reason: Wrong thread

14. Likes leon_vakt, Blake liked this post
    Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    About The Cuddles:
    I'm 34. I live in the Great Lakes region of this fine planet. Speaking of fine planets, quit littering, people. Litter ends up in the oceans. As a Koala of oceanic origins, this is not fun for my people.

As to MC servers, I'm capable of keeping things sorted and in line when the situation depends on it. And dependable is my middle name. Well, Herbert is actually this Koala's middle name but we don't discuss that. My time zone is EDT.

I have vent. Mic is currently broken. Will fix when I can. Same as my Guide App \o/

Sort out the nonsense. Don't be a jerk. Don't let others be jerks. Liberal use of /ban.

Jackster21 prompted me to come here. Therefore, it must be a good plan. (seriously, though. I treat others how I wish to be treated: With respect and kindness).

Easy cakes. =)

I am a wonderful team player. In fact, I have been an office manager in a previously life.

Pressure? Pressure will learn to cope with me.

No problem.

I'd be happy to help out and be a mod, if you'd have me.

Thank you for your consideration
    Last edited by CuddLyKoaLa; 28-05-2013 at 01:23 AM.

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Removed My App, Since You Dont Think Anythink Seriously and you dont think im gonna do a good job as staff D:<

(but i take stuff Seriously)
    Last edited by leon_vakt; 20-06-2013 at 11:31 AM. Reason: Removed Post

17. Likes jimred9, Blake liked this post