Hello. Its EndurableJono here, better known as Jono and I saw that you were looking for more European mods.

I am 14 years old and live in Southern England. So this means I am on the GMT time scale. I have been a member on the server for some time now and recently donated for VIP. With the growing population of the server, I wanted to help out. Sometimes when I have been on, there has either been 1 or no admins/mods on. I believe that I can help and keep the peace on the server.
I am a member of the Slap-Gaming Facebook group. Over the weeks I have gotten used to the World Guarding plugin. I roughly know my way around the commands. I feel that I am a respected player by all Staff and Players. There is no one that I know of that dislikes me. I am on Vent most of the time when I play. I can be on it all the time if I am promoted to Moderator.
With helping out. I generally help out at the moment. I have told several people the application website and told them what to do. I have also invited a couple of people to join me on the server. These include penfoldjnr, RzVibration and frazzle44. I have also asked Staff members to allocate them plots just to get them on the go.
I can cope under pressure very well. This means that I can cope in the worst of situations and keep my cool. I don’t get that annoyed with people, no matter what the problem. I just carry on as normal and try to get the problem resolved. I try to help them out the best I can. Maybe soon I will have the opportunity to help them out properly. If I do I will not abuse my powers. I will not just build for people in Creative. If people need help I will immediately stop what I am doing to help them out. No matter what I am doing.
Being a team player is what I am good at. Everyone on the server is a team so I will use my powers to help them the best I can. If I ever do get stuck I won’t be afraid to ask another Mod/Admin to do the job for me. I am a very fast learner so anything that I get taught I will roughly remember what to do. If not then I will simply ask again.
The times that I will be online are: 7:30am – 8am on weekday mornings. In the evenings I can cover form 7:30pm – 9:30pm. In this time I will help as many people as I can. On weekends I can really be on all day. During this time I will be on Vent. But during the holidays I will be on considerably more.
Thank you for your time,
Jono.