Hello my name is Cecil(Aminieko). I've been playing on the server for about a month maybe? I'm available for vent, as well as any other chat program that's downloadable. I live in Tennessee in the united states of Merica. Central time zone.

Why do I want to be a moderator and what can I bring to the server? To help out! I like the community of this server. Like the Yggdrasil server I used to moderate, I like helping people, promoting good building, and having fun. I have a few idea's for games that I would like to bring to the server. The chance to learn more about how a server functions and how to help maintain it would be fantastic. I know a bit about world edit, not a lot, but a bit that I can help with. I'm also available for those pesky morning shifts that people generally hate. XD

What being a Mod requires of me - I know I have a bit of a sharp tongue on vent, and I'll bring it down to show you that I'm serious. Also, since I am a member of DIFA I'm a bit of a hard ass when it comes to PVP. I know this, and the show you that I'm serious about trying to help the server out as a whole, I'll leave DIFA if it is required of me. I do not want to seem biased, nor do I want to seem unfair. Basically, I've got some growing up to do, and I know it. ;D

Also, due to Jack's request... I promise to take off my armor whenever he asks me too. /facepalm

-Edit, if I leave DIFA, does NOT mean I'm joining you Jack in DIAF. >:P-