Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Jackster21
    Minecraft Name
    Jackster21
    Starcraft Name
    Denby

Re: New Minecraft Moderator(s)

CyroFenix is the New Trial Mod For The US/Canadian Timezones!
    Jackster21 - Slap Gaming Owner

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Being a mod isn't just based on 'meeting the requirements'. Take a job interview - you might have all the nessercary attributes to get the job but so do 3 other people. Somebody has to be chosen and based on all factors taken into account a decision is taken. These factors can be from how you act at your interview to how your CV is presented and more - this metaphor is easily transferred to this situation where we have decided that based on all of the factors, not just your 'qualifications' as such, other people are better equipped. This doesn't mean that your bad, or that other other people are better, but as with anything in life a decision has to be taken and in this you were not selected. There is a very small chance that we have made the wrong choice in this situation, however this is extremely unlikely.

I hope this answers your question in sufficient detail, and if not then you won't be getting another one so I'm afraid that it'll have to do.
    Learning to dislike children at an early age saves a lot of expense and aggravation later in life.

3. Likes Blake liked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

We dont just choose people because you wrote a nice application. We need to know who you are.
    This can happen by talking to you in-game or on ventrilo, but posting on the forums and facebook will definetely help. And no this is not about how many posts you have, but being surprised that you weren't chosen when you have 5 posts of which 1 in the apply here topic and another 4 in the mod topic because you seem to be unable to edit your post is a bit weird isn't it?
    naithantu - Slap Gaming Minecraft Plugin Developer

Regular Poster
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

indent here
    I will post another mod application because i quitted the server because i didn't enjoy it anymore.
    but after 2 weeks I changed my mind and joined again.
    I would like to be an moderator because i play on the server for a long time now im 14 years old and almost 15
    I live in the Netherlands.
    I hope this is enough info

-indent
    FUS RO DAHHHHHH!!!!!!

Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by drageon101
    Hey, I live in Vancouver, BC Canada. I could cover 3:00am GMT to 5:00am GMT because I'm 7 hours behind Greenwich.

Ive been with the server over 4 months now ( I noticed this, ;P) and I think during that time I've helped many people. I really feel like part of the community, and I know how the server runs.
    I notice a lot of activity during 9:00pm pst that I don't think anyone appriciates, ranging from people who troll, or people who spam macro scripts. I think I could help out with those matters a lot, and considering how many people are on that time asking for ops I think I could help a lot. I'd like to join the mods, since a lot of people I know have joined them in the last few months. Cheers.

-Drageon101, Server VIP
    consider it edited :P

7. Likes Blake liked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Because this topic has been overflowing with mod applies from people who just joined the server and we don't know yet, we have changed the requirements!
    Make sure you fit all the requirements before you apply, if you do not meet all the requirements your post will be removed!
    naithantu - Slap Gaming Minecraft Plugin Developer

Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb Re: New Minecraft Moderator(s)

Well i think i should be a minecraft mod because im a fair player i love to help people out im sure many people have been helped out by me before and i have never been a mod but i will learn and get better im currently a vip plus there is lots of room for improvement.
    Im currently liveing in Britain i love gaming and i would love to be a much better rank to help people out cause thats what im best at also i am a very active member and i really like the slap gaming community and would love to be more involed

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Beats
    Well i think i should be a minecraft mod because im a fair player i love to help people out im sure many people have been helped out by me before and i have never been a mod but i will learn and get better im currently a vip plus there is lots of room for improvement.
    Im currently liveing in Britain i love gaming and i would love to be a much better rank to help people out cause thats what im best at also i am a very active member and i really like the slap gaming community and would love to be more involed
    Jesus fuck people, please just learn to punctuate!
    Meh.

Builder
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey!

Alright, so I have been playing this server for a little bit now, and I love the server. The community is nice and friendly, the Moderators, along with the Admins are friendly. I have not moderated a Minecraft server before, however I have moderated Maple Story Private Servers so the experience can carry over. I'm friendly, and more than willing to help everyone out. I live in Canada so I'm in EST. I can dedicate a respectable number of hours to the server. I've worked in countless team situations, thus I believe my team work skills meet the job requirement. I do have a mic, as well as ventrilo!

Thanks for reading!

-Shadowbuddy

Builder
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey man, I would like to apply for moderation role. I do believe I am a respected and fairly liked individual on the server; moreover I am a mature person who can sort out problems such as idiots on the server creating havoc. I have no problem with helping people when they ask for it; considering I already do it to the best of my ability now. I live in the England, which is the EU. If you can please accept my application; it would be much appreciated. Feel free to ask me any questions you wish to know about me.