Page 21 of 44 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast
    Builder
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Minecraft Moderator(s)

> Where You Currently Live: Im live in sweden
    > What Timezone's You Can Cover: Europe
    > Your Age: 13
    > Answers To All The Questions In The Requirements: i have a michrophone and a ventrilo. And i am sensible and individual. I think i am respected. I have been Admin and mod for 3 servers and i know a bit a about it. I always like to team whit people. I can cope under pressure. I think i am a member of your facebook site. I make sure i can be on ventrilo at all times when im playing on the Minecraft Server.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

This is MADesigner here. I realize that my past application may have been a wee bit thin in detail, so I'm going to do a better job this time. I hope you'll hear me out, as I understand I have already been turned down.

My name is Michael Armstrong. I'm 21 years old (the kids on this server make me feel older) and I live in Kansas City, Missouri, U.S. I don't plan on moving anytime soon since we're the crossroads of the nation and I love it here. I'm usually on anywhere from 7pm-2am (central time). My job commitments may cause me to miss being on some nights, but I'm not afraid to say that it will come first over Minecraft when it needs to. Also I often spend time with my family over weekends, in which I dedicate my time to them as well. I'm always on vent when I play and love talking to MOST of the venters. I consider all of those on there to be my Minecraft family. I also make sure to keep up with the community as a whole on the facebook page, on a daily basis. I've been playing on the server for what's probably been near a month now, but time goes by quick on a server this awesome, so it may have been slightly longer.

I'm an experienced builder and a creative thinker, but I'm not afraid to ask questions when needed. I have some experience running a small server with my friends and managing building and ctf match sessions. I have quite a bit of experience using world edit, and it didn't take me long to learn how to use it. I don't see why there would be any complications using other plugins as well. I'm prepared and willing to take on whatever tasks are assigned to me, happily. I believe I'm on fair terms with the staff. I think everyone on vent knows how crazy I can be (though I think I'm the right kind of crazy for the job), but if there's one thing I take seriously it's griefing and keeping everything clean and tidy. I don't tollerate griefers or spammers, and I regret not being able to do more to help with this.

My education is in Graphic Design and it is our belief that design is a form of problem solving that we all perform daily. My education is/has prepared me for rigorous problem solving that transcends visual thinking. My current job is at a motion-graphics/design firm, where I am daily dealing with clients which are their own breed of infuriating. If I can handle myself professionally with them I should have no problem doing so with the 9-13 year olds on this server. Ultimately I just want to make sure that everyone is having a good time and can do so unhindered by the stupidity and immaturity of others.

Thank you for your consideration!

p.s. If I am rejected once more, please drop me a line in vent or on my facebook, and tell me what I can do to improve (I won't take harsh criticism lightly or personally) And finally if there is any design work that I can do for the community please let me know and I'll see if I can help. :)

3. Likes Blake liked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

A mod application:

Nirosu

currently living in Asia ~ Israel

UTC/GMT +2 hours

age 16

I have ventrilo and a good microphone. ~ started using it
    I believe I am a sensible and mature individual
    I believe that people see me as a Respected member from the Minecraft server
    I Can talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly
    I am a team player
    I'm able to cope under pressure
    I am a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Group ~ Nir Meirman on FB
    I just started using vent, but I'm always on ventrilo at all times when I play on the Minecraft Server since.

Please Consider me, some people just went on and kept telling me I should tryout for a mod, and I gave in to the pressure, isn't that a thing of a team player :3

Hoping to hear your desicion,
    >~Nirosu~<
    A Mod Wanne be
    / _____ \/_____\
    <({U})> . . <({U})>
    /\

Nirosu

5. Likes Blake liked this post
    Builder
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Rand0m168 =3

> Where You Currently Live? Australia
    > What Timezone's You Can Cover (In GMT Format - UK Time): +10 hours
    > Your Age: 16
    > Answers To All The Questions In The Requirements: Yupp :D

Builder
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

If been on this this server for about 2 and a half months now and i think im ready to be a mod. i have everything i need and i am an admin on another so i know how to deal with with people. i have been play recently and i noticed not a lot of mods/admins have been on. Thanks for reading this. If i dont get accepted please tell me why on any forum thanks

Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Icy|Freez
    Minecraft Name
    IcyFreez

Hi, my name is Logan and I live in the State of Louisiana in the US.
    Here is a bit about myself.

I have been a gamer since I was 4 and love to stay up til about 2:00 AM in the morning gaming.
    I think I would be a great adition as mod because I am patient, now own a job and know how to deal with others, and can be a great help with WG, WE, ect.
    I currently have a mic and can acess ventrilo anytime I'm on the server.
    I am listed in the Slap Gaming Community on Facebook as Logan Norman.

Whenever people do things I know when it's about the time to do something if it's continuously. I have no tolerance for disrespect to Mods, Admins, Co-Owners, and ESPECIALLY Jack.
    I am capable of holding events and have just brung one across Murasakiryu and she loved it.
    It would be an honor to make the server a better place and even help with things in the server that are under construction.
    I am know to be up late and will watch over the server when no one else is particularly online.
    I know to not abuse power and will not do what so ever.
    Please consider me to join you in the goal to make Jack's own Slap Gaming Mineccraft Server the best that anyone has ever been on!!!

:D Icy_Destroyer / Logan

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

IM in America
    I would love to be a mod because i want to help out more and i really love this server!!!. I have been playing on it for about a month i also have alot of free time on my hands so i could be on the server alot more. I think i could fit the role very good i get along with pretty much every one.

Age 17

Live in new mexico

NAME:Thrill505

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Jackster21
    Minecraft Name
    Jackster21
    Starcraft Name
    Denby

MADesigner IS NOW A US TRIAL MODERATOR!
    Jackster21 - Slap Gaming Owner

Builder
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Application
    IGN: ty290
    Mic/Ventrilo: Yes
    Facebook Group: Yes, (Brandon Cramer)
    Reason: I really enjoy this server, and would like to be part of the amazing staff that you have put together, not to mention helping others!

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    .:Blue_Eye:.
    Minecraft Name
    darkmaxh1999

i want to be a mod
    > Where You Currently Live: in the netherlands
    > What Timezone's You Can Cover:MET
    > Your Age: 14
    > Answers To All The Questions In The Requirements:yes all is okey but i have no facebook

i want to be a mod because its a realy nice server i play on it every day.
    and my frends are redhulk,sanderk1997 i found this topic by naithantu