Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin
Page 35 of 44 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Requirements;

> You Must have Team Speak 3 and a microphone. - Got it
    > You will need to be a sensible and mature individual - Got it
    > A Respected member from the Minecraft server - I might or might not be an exadmin.
    > You must know how to talk to people in the correc-t manner and address situations correctly Ban all the people?
    > You must be a team playerTeamfortress two?
    > You must be able to cope under pressure so long as I have an inhaler.
    > You must be a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Group - Done
    > You must be on Teamspeak at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server - Done

In Your Application Please Include:
    > Where You Currently Live - United States
    > What Timezone's You Can Cover (In GMT Format - UK Time6:00 PM GMT - 12 AM GMT
    > Your Age - 20
    > Answers To All The Questions In The Requirements Theres requirements?

As many of you know, I'm an exadmin of the staff, I quit being staff due to IRL responsiblilties, like getting a job, finishing school etc. etc.

PANDA POWERS ACTIVATE.

Last edited by Imallskillzy; 14-09-2013 at 11:31 PM.
    If you say 'plz' instead of 'please' because you're too lazy to type, I will in turn say 'no' instead of 'yes' because I'm too lazy to type.

Imallskillzy 'The Panda' - Slap Gaming Minecraft Server Panda

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    > Where You Currently Live
    South Dakota, USA
    > What Timezone's You Can Cover (In GMT Format - UK Time)
    9:00:00 p.m - 6:00:00 a.m - Weekdays
    4:00:00 p.m - 7:00:00 a.m - Weekends

> Your Age
    > Answers To All The Questions In The Requirements

> You Must have Team Speak 3 and a microphone.
    I own and use both!
    > You will need to be a sensible and mature individual
    I like to consider myself more serious than other at times. I would like to think im sensible I have been playing for WAY over a year. I havent been banned yet I don't think
    > A Respected member from the Minecraft server
    As far as I know I have never had a problem with anyone ever on the server, so I would like to think i'm respected
    > You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly
    When i had a job I dealt with people yelling at me because there were too many pickles on their food or not enough mayo, I always kept a level head, so I'm pretty good at addressing/calming down an irrate player.
    > You must be a team player
    I was raised to be a good sport. I played American Football for a few years so I know about team work and not just trying to be a "lone wolf" at things.
    > You must be able to cope under pressure
    I worked in Fast Food for over a year and half. All i know is pressure. I would like to think that when i work under pressure it's usually my last dance... under pressure.. "insert cheesy Queen song reference"
    > You must be a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Group
    Have been for a long time!
    > You must be on Teamspeak at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server
    Can do scooby-doo!

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    roodypatooty
    Minecraft Name
    roodypatooty
    Meh i figured it cant hurt to apply, I feel up to it, so I thought hey self, why not try applying for mod, i mean your ok right?

Stuffz to make sure im qualified:

> You Must have Team Speak 3 and a microphone. - I have it and am always on it talking of course
    > You will need to be a sensible and mature individual - Im a senior in high school and as a catholic understand morality and maturity. Everyone deserves equal respect
    > A Respected member from the Minecraft server - I think no one wants to cut my head off so thats a plus, I don't think I have any enemies and people like me...i think...i hope
    > You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly I always treat others with respect and I address every situation with a informed and calm mind to make sure no one is ever treated unfair
    > You must be a team player
    Ask anyone, I love helping and being with others and working together
    > You must be able to cope under pressure
    I am the master of copeing under pressure, I never over-react or under react. I always treat every case with an objective calm mind, also I have been a Taekwondo Instructor for 3 years now, so I know how to deal with all kinds of people ranging from small children to adults, plus I know how to break a piece of wood
    > You must be a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Group- Yes Sir
    > You must be on Teamspeak at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server - Yes Sir

> Where You Currently Live - Ohio - United States
    > What Timezone's You Can Cover (In GMT Format - UK Time) - Weekdays - 1:00am-3:00am, Weekends - 10:00pm-4:am
    > Your Age - 17
    > Answers To All The Questions In The Requirements
    I think I answered everything unless there are some hidden questions.

As a side comment, I have noticed we only have 2 US mods...i think? Anyway I plan on covering those hard times when no one else can, and I plan on sticking with slap for a long time even in college and BEYOND!!!!
    Last edited by roodypatooty; 04-10-2013 at 04:42 PM. Reason: added DETAIL!!!

Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    S!ap.Krafty
    Minecraft Name
    TheKrafter1923

> You Must have Team Speak 3 and a microphone.- Always on Teamspeak when I am on the server.
    > You will need to be a sensible and mature individual- I can be mature when needed and fun when I need to be.
    > A Respected member from the Minecraft server- As an individual on the server I do believe I am respected by many players.
    > You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly I can address situations in the matter that they need to be handled in and I can communicate with others in the correct manner as well.
    > You must be a team player I love to help all players out with whatever they need to get done whether it be a plot, or how to do something in game.
    > You must be able to cope under pressure I can cope under pressure as I am pressured by being the most mature out of my 3 other siblings, getting good grades that I need to get or I will get yelled at, and dealing with my family and other people day to day.
    > You must be a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Group- I have been and am proud to be one.
    > You must be on Teamspeak at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server - Always am on because I like to communicate with other people while enjoying a nice game of Minecraft.

> Where You Currently Live- Illinois, United States
    > What Timezone's You Can Cover (In GMT Format - UK Time) During the week I can be on from 10 pm- 4 A.M. and on the weekends I can be on from 3 PM to 4 A.M. .
    > Your Age- I am 12 but I have been told by people that I act more mature that most 12 year olds do.
    > Answers To All The Questions In The Requirements I have answered all the questions if more clarification is needed I am on TS like every day.

I also will try to get on more during the day then I do in the afternoon but it's not a promise as I do like to sleep in on the weekends.

P.S. If you need alternate ways to contact me you can email me at evanmcwhinnie@gmail.com for them.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    - You Must have Team Speak 3 and a microphone.
    I'm generally on teamspeak even when im not on the server, in case anyone needs to get hold of me to get online.
    - You will need to be a sensible and mature individual
    Overall i am a mature and sensible individual, I've had moments where I've done stupid things, but I've learnt from my mistakes
    - A Respected member from the Minecraft server
    I beleive i get on well with a good amount of the community here, ive even started gaming outside of the minecraft server with members in other games
    - You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly
    I've seen how other staff address delicate situations etc, and believe i have gotten the hang of this
    - You must be a team player
    I'd definitely class myself as a team player, i spend most of my time on the server talking to others/building with friends
    - You must be able to cope under pressure
    Always been the sort of person to perform better under pressure, as i feel the pressure pushes me to do better
    - You must be a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Group
    Have been since the moment i joined the server more or less
    - You must be on Teamspeak at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server
    As stated above, I'm online even most of the time i'm not on the minecraft server in case I'm needed to come online, which has happened a few times when Stoux has needed me to test things etc, and when people have told me there was a new player who needed a guide to help them, as they had lots of questions about the server.

- Where You Currently Live
    Swansea, Wales, UK
    - What Timezone's You Can Cover (In GMT Format - UK Time)
    I'm normally online for at least 8 hours a day, the times vary but im normally always online from midnight GMT, til 8am GMT, at which point there does seem to be times where there are no moderators online. some days i will be online more or less all day (literally)
    - Your Age
    18, 19 in 2 months
    - Answers To All The Questions In The Requirements

Beleive i've covered everything
    Honkin_pigs - Slap Gaming Minecraft Admin

6. Dislikes ImAGamer89 disliked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations to Honkin, who is too cool to be a trial mod!
    I'm sure you'll do an amazing job.

I guess 26 days on a server gets you somewhere

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    roodypatooty
    Minecraft Name
    roodypatooty
    Quote Originally Posted by Wackmo View Post

You would be an incredible mod to good luck and congrats to honkin. He does play almost 24 hours a day on the server

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wackmo View Post

it's 30 now :/ rofl
    Honkin_pigs - Slap Gaming Minecraft Admin

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    roodypatooty
    Minecraft Name
    roodypatooty
    Hey Guys Its Roody again applying for Mod. Here are all the qaulifications:
    > You Must have Team Speak 3 and a microphone.- I have it and am always on it talking of course
    > You will need to be a sensible and mature individual-Im a senior in high school and as a catholic understand morality and maturity. Everyone deserves equal respect. I always handle scenarios with maturity and I collect as much information as possible as to make sure my decisions are right ones
    > A Respected member from the Minecraft server-I think people like me. I am kind to everyone and always chat it up on TS.
    > You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly I always treat others with respect and I address every situation with a informed and calm mind to make sure no one is ever treated unfair, I work with a lot of adults so I know how to professionally/maturely talk
    > You must be a team playerAlways on TEAM speak also I love working with others and in conjunction with other players to build things, and just have a good time
    > You must be able to cope under pressureI never over-react or under react. I always treat every case with an objective calm mind, also I have been a Taekwondo Instructor for 3 years now, so I know how to deal with all kinds of people ranging from small children to adults,
    > You must be a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Group- Yes Sir
    > You must be on Teamspeak at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server - Yes Sir

> Where You Currently Live - Ohio - United States
    > What Timezone's You Can Cover (In GMT Format - UK Time) - Weekdays - 1:00am-3:00am, Weekends - 10:00pm-4:am
    > Your Age - 17
    > Answers To All The Questions In The Requirements I have answered all the questions to the best of my ability

I plan on being on more often, I try to handle as many Modreqs as possible and guide as many people as I can, especially with the recent Minecon event we had a lot of new people. I know my actions speak louder than my words so hopefully I am an acceptable candidate. Thank you for reading this and considering me.

Peace

Roody
    Last edited by roodypatooty; 08-11-2013 at 04:03 AM.

New User
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello, My name is haloawe. I am applying for Moderator on SlapGaming to help keep the server safe. I will prevent the server from being hacked, moderate the chat, report abusing staff, and be a great staff member. I am staff on MANY other servers, including Admin, Owner, Mod, etc. I don't see Mods on very often, so I would like to change that. I am a good builder, I can help with any problems, I will support players, and keep the server up with donations. I will try to make this server a great one, which it already is (but GREATER!!). I love this server, and would love to take responsibility to have the power over players and help out. I am 14, I live in New York, my skype is: haloawe / Justin Orlyk if you need anything. Thanks for reading my application. -halo

12. Likes jimred9 liked this post