Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin
Page 19 of 44 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast
    Regular Poster
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Minecraft Moderator(s)

Application!!!
    my name is dualfreak1, i am a normal member on slap-gaming server, i have played for a long time on this server.
    its the best of all the servers I've been on and it has the nicest staff and the nicest people to talk to. i was sad the other day and so and a mod helped me feel better and i figured id become a mod so i can help people who need it so i too can help people.

I've played for a month or a month and 1/2 I've played on this server and i figured i'd need to take more responsibility.
    i'm able to learn very fast.
    jack u know i use vent because u see me on every time i'm on vent i can use world guard.
    i currently live in the united states 4:37 central time. i live in the state of Wisconsin.

Builder
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb Re: New Minecraft Moderator(s)

Hi i am really looking forward to being a Moderator. I have helped people in the past (such help with crafting, share my plot etc.) One of the mods on the server has told me that is how they got the rank. I am still looking forward to helping even more like world-guarding giving plot and much more. i meet am almost positive that i meet all the requirements that are needed. I am kind and never had a single problem with anyone on the server. No guest mods or admins. I live in the United States Of America if that helps. I sure hope i get accepted because i love helping the people on this server and love the server alone. I hope you accept this. My name is screamface00

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Posts from screamface00 removed, if you make any more I will ban you from the forums.
    You were already denied (you are in red on the first post).
    naithantu - Slap Gaming Minecraft Plugin Developer

Builder
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

My name is Ultimabdon316,
    I Live in Central US, I am patient, fast learning, and have alot of free time so i will be on alot.
    I was a member of staff on two other servers.. and im more than willing to learn world guard
    Added bonus i know Misfitbitz, Ghostwolf, and Caspergirl219
    Thank you for taking time to read this, if i missed anything please feel free to ask

Builder
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Im 12
    I can't have a facebook
    I have been admin on post servers but as i said i look to spread out my horizon.When it comes to pressure i can cope well
    Im one who is responsible and mature enough to handle anything
    I maybe young but im headstrong.
    I live in america my time is eastern standard.
    Im a member on slap gaming.Im a team player and work well with otheers and when adressed commands I obey loyaly.I will be on ventrillo when i play.

Builder
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Evening all, the name is kirjain 24 from the UK.

Been around the server for a little time now and thoroughly enjoying my time here.
    I'm a quiet person but also fair on giving out advise to each individual, as my line of work requires me to..... once people and myself get to know one another, I'm a swell guy to be around and very friendly (also applies to vent).

Thanks in advance

kirjain

Builder
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Application

Hi! My In Game Name is coolguyselwyn. Currently, I live in Canada (Eastern Time zone) but I might be moving to Scotland over the summer. I can cover GMT-5 Timezone altough sometimes I am on all night. I am 14 and I have Ventrilo, and I use it all the time when I'm online. I am a member of the Slap-Gaming Facebook Group (Andrey Z.). I am sensible and mature I like helping people because I would kind of pass on my knowledge of minecraft that honestly, I have learned from the mods on SLAP. I usually help people on the server with what I can. I am quite helpful. I know how to sort good situations from the bad ones. I do admit that I have never been a mod/admin before, but I will try my best to learn as fast as I can to fully meet your expectations.

All the Best,
    coolguyselwyn.
    23/05/12

Builder
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello folks!

So yes, i'm Dan, better known as Cyrus109, currently a VIP Member, 25 years old from the UK.
    I've never been a moderator for Minecraft, but I have been various levels of admin in gaming communities and clans in the past, ranging from as low as basic forum moderator to Training Officer in FPS, War Arranger in FPS and RTS, Recruit Manager in FPS, RTS and MMO. Executive Officer, Commanding Officer, Field Marshall, Clan Leader, Political Officer, etc, etc, etc, basically, a lot of admin experience in the past. I'm looking to bring that history to SLAP, since I intend on spending quite a bit of time here and i'm already really getting into the swing of things in terms of helping, whether it's been advice, inspiration or even build consultation and construction assistance.
    This does mean that I have no experience with mods/tools, but i'm a fairly quick learner with those sort of systems so i'm not overly worried about that.
    I'm GMT based and work roughly 35-39 hours a week which means i'm usually on 20:00-02:00 in the evenings, but available all day when I have my days off (2 p/week).
    I'm on Vent whenever i'm playing and also if i'm just online, but not gaming.
    I've applied for the facebook group, just awaiting acceptance.
    I CAN be a bit of a cheeky git when talking to people, but when i'm "On the clock" so to speak, I switch on and become very professional and handle situations properly.

Any other questions then give me a shout and i'll answer as best as I can.

Cy

Builder
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

> I do have microphone.
    > i am a sensible and mature individual
    >I guess id be a "respected" member from the Minecraft server
    > I do know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly
    > Im a definate must be a team player
    > I can be able to cope under pressure
    > Im going to join the Slap Gaming Facebook Group tonight!
    > I will be on ventrilo at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server > I do love this server an i do indeed respect it!
    > im 18!
    > American (Texas, y'all!)
    > I love the nice mods on there an want to become one of them! Being a mod is like a deam coming true!
    Name is: liz9598
    LOVE YOU GUYS!
    PS i hope this has been eye opening!

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Daloria
    Minecraft Name
    Daloria

Please do no make duplicate posts, If you have something to add/change use the edit button on your post!