Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin
Page 12 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Re: New Minecraft Moderator(s)

It's not JUST about meeting all the requirements, it's also about how to behave around other people and how often you annoy the staff.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Cats_say_Moo
    Minecraft Name
    Cats_say_MOO

Lightbulb Re: New Minecraft Moderator(s)

Hello! I would like to apply 4 a modship :D

I am a good team player and only got banned from 1 server 4 destroying a honeyplot (a block at spawn). Good news !!! Got unbanned!!

I am willing to help other people in a kind manner and keep peace in the slap gaming server!

Basic Info:
    I live in the USA (South Dakota)
    I am 14 Years old
    I try to be as mature as possible!
    I dont have that much experience with modship
    Soft Kitty, Warm kitty, Little ball of Fur, happy kitty, sleepy kitty, Purr Purr Purr

3. Likes Blake liked this post
    Builder
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

I would like to apply 4 a modship xD

I am a good player and never got banned

I am willing to help other people and not be mean! trolololo

Info:
    I live in the Uk
    usualy play minecraft alot on the server

(ps im drgn100) lol

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

my new application is on page 13

Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello,
    My name is "Tien Tran", also known as "Chumizu". I would like to apply for Moderators. I'm 19 year old, and lived in the United State. Back few months ago, I started off as a builder. Just when the server was newest among many people. Shorty after my friend apply for membership, I was unsure if i could really become a member. After few months deciding if i should apply for membership. The moment I became a member, I started to grew among the Minecraft community. I loved the server so much and the community that support it. I decide to donate the server to keep it running. The biggest inspire me to become a Moderators is mostly everyone that already became Moderators. Every days and every moment, they had to deal with immature young adult. Even tho, I'm still young myself, I don't even consider myself mature. Among everyone i know, they often tells me " You're so mature." But, I don't consider myself as mature. i consider myself as a young adult trying to understand the meaning of life and hard work. Under pressure, I can control myself in a deep situation and obey every single order from any superior. I never had any experiences of moderator. But, I hope you can give me a chance.

Edit: I can cover 3:00AM - 10:00AM eastern time zone. Should be around 7:00AM-2:00PM.

7. Likes Blake liked this post
    Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Murasakiryu and X50413 are Now Trial US Moderators!

9. Likes Blake liked this post
    Iron Miner
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey, my in game name is zylo003.

I really like this server and the community and I would like to help out by becoming a mod. I have a lot of experience with not only moderating minecraft servers and forums in general, but also with customer service.

I am on the East Coast of US, but due to my class schedule and a majority of my classes being online, I am online a good majority of the time. More specifically, 16:00:00 GMT to 10:00:00 GMT. There are a couple hours in the time frame that change from day to day that I couldn't be on. My classes end in a few weeks however.

I love helping people almost as much as physics and if I was not an Electrical Engineering major I would go into some sort of PR major.

To go in detail with customer service a little bit, I worked at a chain grocery store (Giant Eagle) for 2 years as customer service. Currently I am an IT Help Desk Student Assistant for my university. I have plenty of experience with any type of customer you can think of from angry customers to customers without a brain. I know this isn't a business, and members of the community are not "customers," but they act in similar ways and have same tendencies. I believe being able to deal with people in the proper way is one of, if not, the most important part to moderating.

I have tons of experience with moderating forums from back in the day of Neverwinter Nights. I was a DM on a very populated zombie survival RP server and forums were a very big part of that.

I have hosted and moderated quite a few private servers in the past. I have not, however, moderated a public server. I have experience with world edit and other similar plug-ins so I do not think learning world guard would be a difficult task for me.

Thank you for your time,
    Zylo

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    kevinandv
    Minecraft Name
    kevinandv

Hi my ign is kevinandv and i have never moderated a server before. I can go on ventrilo whenever needed and will always be on it when im on the slap gaming server. i have played on this server for about a month maybe more and i love helping people out on this server. I have never had any conflict on the server with anybody. Im american and i currently live in the U.S.I think that becoming a mod would be a brand new experience to me on minecraft.

Apprentice
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey, I'm Lazy Poetess. I live in the states, in the Central Time Zone, specifically in Texas. I'm on fairly regularly and I am always on Vent while playing.

I'd like to be a mod, because I seem to be good at finding griefing and I don't mind helping out by answering questions in chat. I am friendly with most of the other mods, and I'd like to be available to help them out in cases where they need to go or there are a lot of issues cropping up at once.

I'm not currently sure what my schedule will be, since I'm going to be getting a job soon and working over the summer. I do have Finals coming up soon, so I might not be able to start until after I've completed those, if I get the job, of course. But, following Finals, I'll have free time to spend helping out on the server.

I've been on the server for about a month now, I believe. I have never been banned from any server, or forum, or anything on the internet. I'm polite, capable of biting my tongue when necessary and I don't put up with rudeness or disrespect toward anyone, including myself.

I think that's everything.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Jackster21
    Minecraft Name
    Jackster21
    Starcraft Name
    Denby

Quote Originally Posted by LazyPoetess
    I'm polite, capable of biting my tongue when necessary and I don't put up with rudeness or disrespect toward anyone, including myself.
    have you ever heard your conversations with me? :D
    Jackster21 - Slap Gaming Owner