Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    S!ap.boomchickawahwah
    Minecraft Name
    flrnprdmn

[MC] Month Report: January 2012

This January was an extremely busy month for the Slap Gaming Minecraft Server Staff, on 21st January, we celebrated the first anniversary of SLAP Gaming Minecraft!

As written in another post, we held a building competition! Lots of buildings got created in one hour, and then the server owners, admins and mods judged about all the buildings!

The Winners!
    • 1 | JetTripleSeven with his “UpSideDown House” – Lifetime VIP and $50,000 in game!!
      2 | GanjaRider and the “Ladybird” – You win 6 months VIP and $25,000 in game!!
      3 | Hydrogoo and his “Spaceship” – You win a free month of VIP membership and $10,000 in game!!

Congratulations to you three!!

We also want to thank the members who donated for VIP membership and/or in game money this month! The sales helped us to get more than GBP Ł100 that we will invest for the server!

So to all of you, a big “Thank You” and a hug!

We changed a lot of server stuff as well. Every player who had joined with the “[Guest]” rank, will now join with the “[Builder]” rank! That means that you have the ability to build in every free area you find, right after joining!! You also get more commands, and if you want even more commands and full access to every free area, sign up on the forums to join the “[Member]” crew!! Furthermore, one of our admins coded a plugin for us which allows VIPs to give themselves 3 stacks of basic material; Type /VIP List in-game for more info! Thank you naithantu for making that plugin!!

The last major change to the slap server this month is a brand new spawn area! For the past 14 days the SLAP Admin team have been worked hard behind the scenes on our testing server totally overhauling the SLAP Gaming Spawn Castle as you know it! But you will have to all wait and see what the new spawn area looks like when it goes live in a few days time!

That was it for that month;

The month report of February will appear in the first days of march.

Greetings,

flrnprdmn

Stone Miner
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [MC] Month Report: January 2012

Sweet merciful jebus, I won something! Congrats to the other 2 folk who were leaps and bounds ahead of me!

FYI: The "spaceship" was supposed to be a Star trek shuttle. I might put in some MC sexy time and make something on a larger scale that is more accurate and using more complex Redstone circuts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackster21
    What is it with you people and quoting me and using it as forum sigs?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Do it. :D
    If you didnt notice yet, i really like redstone. xD
    naithantu - Slap Gaming Minecraft Plugin Developer

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    S!ap.boomchickawahwah
    Minecraft Name
    flrnprdmn

Quote Originally Posted by iHydro
    FYI: The "spaceship" was supposed to be a Star trek shuttle. I might put in some MC sexy time and make something on a larger scale that is more accurate and using more complex Redstone circuts
    Wanna build the Enterprise E (NCC 1701-E)? I would help with it. :D

Stone Miner
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

If I had the resources, I would mate. However, there are one or two points to mention in relation to that build. You will probably remember a guy that made one when MC was still in alpha, and worked tirelessly on it to completion. What you may not know however, is that he created the framework for it in a 3D program so that it was 22% bigger than the Enterprise he was modelling it on. He then converted the framework and imported it into minecraft as a schematic. If we could start it off that way then flesh it out afterwards, then I'm game.

If you want to do it harcore from scratch then thats going to take months of our lives combined, possibly even years, to get it to that level of completion!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackster21
    What is it with you people and quoting me and using it as forum sigs?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    S!ap.boomchickawahwah
    Minecraft Name
    flrnprdmn

Well... this is quite alot of time. I'll think about it. :D

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Laegluin
    Minecraft Name
    Laegluin
    Starcraft Name
    Laegluin

If you want to do it harcore from scratch then thats going to take months of our lives combined, possibly even years, to get it to that level of completion!
    Years, definitely :P
    I thought my castle would take a few months and I'm still building it. The Enterprise is waaaay bigger though.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    S!ap.boomchickawahwah
    Minecraft Name
    flrnprdmn

If we would do it, we should "announce" it as a server-wide project, with loads of members who will help us building it :D

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Laegluin
    Years, definitely :P
    I thought my castle would take a few months and I'm still building it. The Enterprise is waaaay bigger though.
    You just need to be online more ;)

Also, I would be willing to help out. :D
    naithantu - Slap Gaming Minecraft Plugin Developer

Regular Poster
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by flrnprdmn
    If we would do it, we should "announce" it as a server-wide project, with loads of members who will help us building it :D
    im in!
    FUS RO DAHHHHHH!!!!!!