Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: *** NEW COMPETITION -- DOWNTOWN ***

I was thinking a title be given to whoever wins building contest. There are not many contest so it would be special to have.
    possible titles

VIP Excelsior
    VIP Constructor
    anybody else think of a good title

Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello mr_headphone here! :D

I would like to build a skyscraper in downtown, I saw a nice plot.
    I think I can create something realy cool, here is one of my builds I like the most.

Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Mr headphone added ( late entry ) plot given :)

Builder
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

The april build comp sound like a lot of fun. The houses that i build are a little different they usually consist of that brick stone. the sky scrapper that i am going to build will have a lot of big wndows a elevator system many different rooms and more than likely 10-15 floor with 7-10 bloc high ceilings. I have made a few houses on the slap gaming server one is glass and underwater. Another house of min is built into a cliff and the last oe is a stone brick one that is pretty nice.
    I hope that i am selected thanks Airplane603 i would upload a picture but the size was to large to be uploaded sorry about the inconvenience.
    what happened with the upload is that i went to go upload the pictue and after the upload it said file over 256 kb and i looked at my picture and it was 409 kb. i have no idea how to compress the picture. so i decided to show sparkly the house because she was the only one that was on at the time, she said that i had to rewrite the form because it was not very good and by the time i finished writing it she was logged of and no other admin was on.

here is a picture i believe

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    S!ap.boomchickawahwah
    Minecraft Name
    flrnprdmn

Quote Originally Posted by airplane603
    The april build comp sound like a lot of fun. The houses that i build are a little different they usually consist of that brick stone. the sky scrapper that i am going to build will have a lot of big wndows a elevator system many different rooms and more than likely 10-15 floor with 7-10 bloc high ceilings. I have made a few houses on the slap gaming server one is glass and underwater. Another house of min is built into a cliff and the last oe is a stone brick one that is pretty nice.
    I hope that i am selected thanks Airplane603 i would upload a picture but the size was to large to be uploaded sorry about the inconvenience.
    You got some screenshots of these houses? Why not posting them here?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    S!ap.boomchickawahwah
    Minecraft Name
    flrnprdmn

Quote Originally Posted by airplane603
    what happened with the upload is that i went to go upload the pictue and after the upload it said file over 256 kb and i looked at my picture and it was 409 kb. i have no idea how to compress the picture. so i decided to show sparkly the house because she was the only one that was on at the time, she said that i had to rewrite the form because it was not very good and by the time i finished writing it she was logged of and no other admin was on.

here is a picture i believe
    Joined && Plot Given :)

Builder
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

> Your In-Game Name: Yohaving
    > The reason why you would like to build a skyscraper: I would like to be recognized for my building talents and I think I would be a good competitor.
    > Why we should choose YOU as one participant of the competition. Please post screenshots of your current builds, that will greatly improve your chance being selected!: I think i would be a good competitor and it would be cool to have my own building as an important place in the town.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    S!ap.boomchickawahwah
    Minecraft Name
    flrnprdmn

Quote Originally Posted by Yohaving
    > Your In-Game Name: Yohaving
    > The reason why you would like to build a skyscraper: I would like to be recognized for my building talents and I think I would be a good competitor.
    > Why we should choose YOU as one participant of the competition. Please post screenshots of your current builds, that will greatly improve your chance being selected!: I think i would be a good competitor and it would be cool to have my own building as an important place in the town.
    Please attach screenshots, as all the others.. :D

While I remember...

You have ONE WEEK left to build your skyscrapers before the judging begins! So double time on those skyscrapers, go go go!

Looking at some of these buildings, you'd better get cracking! It'll look amazing once all of these skyscrapers have been finished! Remember, you can continue to finish them off after May 1st, but judging will commence then and whatever is built after that date will not be counted in the final decision.

Apprentice
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Can you restore mine?
    I just said that I gave up since Imall's was so much taller
    I still wanted it to be there
    I just gave up on advancing it
    Im so sad
    I was going to finish my recent floor and then stop
    I would advance it after the comp. was over anyway
    Can I have it back?