Hello!

The new month starts with the Minecraft 1.2 Updates. Since those updates our Server had a nearly infinite flood of new members! The staff team had surely a load of work to do, even with more staff people who got recruited recently. On the evening of the 22nd March, we had 69 People online - That's a new record! And we are trying to break it once more!

Not only the amount of players grew, the amount of new cities did as well. So Riverside got created, a village with ca. 60 more plots for new players who want to build - and it's getting expanded - and Downtown & The Suburbs, which will be a kind of a Let's Show City, in that village will be the most epic houses and also skyscrapers on the server! And if YOU want to have your house in that city as well, we're holding a competition for this! Apply here to participate!

That brings me to my next point - Competitions. I will hold an Easter Competition, and it will be a sign hunt: I've hidden signs at several points of the whole world, now go and find 'em! There is a code on each sign, every code has a present which you can gain by finding the sign! That Competition will be hold at Easter, of course. The official topic for the Easter Egg Hunt can be found here, with mats and updates of which signs have been found so far.

Furthermore, the Spleef Arena has been rebuilt and the Great Wall has been finished. Now, only the track in it has to be done - another task for xiTropicz and myself! :D Once we are finished, we will open the Great Wall Track, so you can use it!

That's everything I can tell so far,

hope you will read the Month Report of April in the first days of May as well!

Greetings, flrnprdmn