Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sports

Forum Addict!
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sports

The sport i've been doing the longest is judo, been doing that around 11-12 years now.

Other than that, It's not really a sport but i've been playing guitar for quite a while, Hopped from one band to another and i'm currently playing rythm and lead for a thrash metal band and rythm/lead for a blues band. any other instruments i play are drums and bass guitar (Fucking hate bass though)

Iron Miner
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    The sport i've been doing the longest is judo, been doing that around 11-12 years now.

Other than that, It's not really a sport but i've been playing guitar for quite a while, Hopped from one band to another and i'm currently playing rythm and lead for a thrash metal band and rythm/lead for a blues band. any other instruments i play are drums and bass guitar (Fucking hate bass though)
    See, I've tried out guitar and bass though I never persued eityher really, just tried them out because why not I'm around them all the time, or rather, was around them. But frankly I enjoyed bass better than guitar, maybe that's just me.

Forum Regular
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah i tried guitar last year but just stopped and am still contemplating on going back to it just because but we will see.