Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Jackster21
    Minecraft Name
    Jackster21
    Starcraft Name
    Denby

[MC] Slap Gaming Assist MCBans In Team Avo Crackdown!

Today, at around 20:00GMT a small group of Team Avo members - the Biggest, And Most Well Known Minecraft Griefing Community Out There, joined the Slap Gaming Minecraft Server and attempted to launch an attack on our server.

Due to swift moment of our staff, this attack was soon dismissed and the players banned from the server.

I (Jackster21) was contacted by my staff, and came online and globally banned these players and alerted the MCBans staff.

within 5 minutes, 2 members of their team contacted us; corpdraco and akathepriest

I then spent the next 2 hours talking to corpdraco - The MCBans Support Team Manager via Skype.

He investigated these 3 Team Avo members and then discovered a mind-blowing 4584 Alternate Compromised Team Avo accounts.

Corpdraco confirms this is the biggest single detection of compromised accounts used by any hacking group on Minecraft they have ever discovered.

All 4584 accounts have been permanently banned from all MCBans servers - over 2000 servers currently use the MCBans system.

Due to the teamwork between Slap Gaming Staff and the MCBans team, we have now helped remove over 4,500 Hacked Clients from the minecraft community!

I would like to publicly thank all the Slap Gaming Minecraft Staff and Players from the community who assisted with this issue, and thank corpdraco for his swift actions to assist the whole minecraft community.

Slap Gaming is always looking to help the community and to make the game more enjoyable for all players both on our server, and in the wider community, and this demonstrates how our actions can help the game a much better place for all and shows how seriously we take issues like this.

That is all,

Jackster21
    Last edited by Jackster21; 21-08-2012 at 12:03 AM.
    Jackster21 - Slap Gaming Owner

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    lordgandalf
    Minecraft Name
    lordgandalf

Re: [MC] Slap Gaming Assist MCBans In Team Avo Crackdown!

Nice job admins and mods

Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    this is why i love the server so much