Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin
Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
    Minecraft Moderator GunSlinger4750's Avatar
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: DIFA is recruiting!

to get into difa, you must also know kraft well enough. if he does not know you very well, you have a very little chance of getting accepted. brabbit knows him quite well, and was kind of asked to join difa, so he put in this to confirm.

Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

my name is ryan johnson aka lyska im 20 years old and act it a good majority of the time.
    i want to join difa to help out people around me with potions and weapons to make up for the fact i can lag in some fights.
    i have played on this server for about 2 months and have been social for the past month thru the use of vent etc.
    im all right at pvp i mainly use potions to my advantage in fights and let others take the kill. if i am solo i like using my sword but in groups i prefer bows so i dont hit team mates. as to weather i have friends in difa i hang out with kraftking so i hope he is my friend and i have held the nether hostage with members from difa, i love working in a team i mainly help out by using splash potions to increase people around me and i have tryed to kill the enderdragon a few times but we ended up getting bored and holding the pvp arena
    thanks for your consideration

Forum Regular
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lyska
    my name is ryan johnson aka lyska im 20 years old and act it a good majority of the time.
    i want to join difa to help out people around me with potions and weapons to make up for the fact i can lag in some fights.
    i have played on this server for about 2 months and have been social for the past month thru the use of vent etc.
    im all right at pvp i mainly use potions to my advantage in fights and let others take the kill. if i am solo i like using my sword but in groups i prefer bows so i dont hit team mates. as to weather i have friends in difa i hang out with kraftking so i hope he is my friend and i have held the nether hostage with members from difa, i love working in a team i mainly help out by using splash potions to increase people around me and i have tryed to kill the enderdragon a few times but we ended up getting bored and holding the pvp arena
    thanks for your consideration
    Accepted!

Forum Regular
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

DIFA Castle is soon to be :D

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Wirelesspillow
    Minecraft Name
    wirelessPillow

>Are you Mature?: No

>Your Real Age: between 0 and 50

>Why do you want to join?: because Kraft is a meany

>How long have you played on the Slap Gaming Server For? 37 days!

>Any Friends That are in DiFA? Possibly

>Are you a good PvPer? No =]

>Are you better with a Sword or Bow? Which is your favorite? I am horrible with MC bows.

>Do you like going to kill the Ender Dragon? I've never tried

>Can you work well in a team? Probably

Forum Regular
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WirelessPillow
    >Are you Mature?: No

>Your Real Age: between 0 and 50

>Why do you want to join?: because Kraft is a meany

>How long have you played on the Slap Gaming Server For? 37 days!

>Any Friends That are in DiFA? Possibly

>Are you a good PvPer? No =]

>Are you better with a Sword or Bow? Which is your favorite? I am horrible with MC bows.

>Do you like going to kill the Ender Dragon? I've never tried

>Can you work well in a team? Probably
    Accepted!

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Wirelesspillow
    Minecraft Name
    wirelessPillow

Damnit all D= Now I have... sort off.. obligations, I guess. Maybe?

Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

have you been rejected from DiFA? well SWaG is recruiting check it out! viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1888

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    HipnoZ
    Minecraft Name
    abusqa
    Starcraft Name
    Liffy

Yaaay, here be my application.

My names Fredrik and Im a 22 year old guy who currently live in Sweden, (You dont really need to know it, but its an awesome country, oh yea!) I am mature when its needed. I wanna join DiFA because I do enjoy pvping; and spend quite alot of time in the pvp arena. Ive been playing on slap-gaming for almost 4 months now, and in that time i've gotten to know quite a few people from DiFA, and would consider them friends. Im not the best pvper but, im pretty good. While I do love to use both bows and swords i kinda favor swords higher because i can lag a bit at times. I do enjoy killing the ender dragon, though I havent done it in a while.
    And of course; I do work very well in a team.

Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello Difa,
    I am Richard (IGN richie9352) and I would like to be a member of Difa. I am a mature 14 year old Minnesotan. I would like to join Difa because I work better in a group than alone and Difa is an Awesome part of the slap gaming server, and I also want to make new friends and become better at Minecraft PvP. I have played on the slap gaming server for 2 months and have loved every second of it. I have friends that are in Difa and I would like to meet new friends while in the clan, my Difa friends are but not limited to: Redhurricane1998, Derptwig, WirelessPillow. I believe I am a good PvP'er, I normally use enchantments and armor to my advantage. I am best with the bow above the action but also enjoy being on the ground and notching arrows. I like killing mobs both in the nether and in the normal world. I have only gone to the end a few times but have loved it when i tried. I always work better in a team than alone and I work well in them. Please consider me to become a member in Difa.