Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Builder
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Post I Thought This Server Was Great

*****OWNERS OF THE SERVER****Hey,I just left the server Because I just can't Stand It Anymore!!!!!!People like:

1.Drageon101 2.Zath1 3.EndurableJono 4.Daloria 5.ImallSkillzy And 2 More (Can't remember)
    Were all Teleporting to me while I was gettin Resources From the RW....Here's the story

I found a massive Hole(20x20x40) And I decided to show People the hole,I asked If Vip's Can tp to me for an epic thing,So they did....When Zath1 Teleported to me I was lookin at the hole and she fell (BY AN ACCIDENT)He later /BackDeath (And got the stuff)But Blamed ME for It... Then drageon101 Teleported to me and Said That I killed Zath1 On Purpose... So when I dug dirt at the side and started to place blocks to get to the middle of the Hole Drageon101 Destroyed them,Killed me,used /teleto (or Compass) To get my stuff and BLAME ME FOR ALL IT!After That I started to build a shelter to hide from mobs...Although ImallSkillzy and Daloria Teled to me at that moment and started to fly around and destroy my bridge across the hole I built my shelter at...On that,Zath and drageon Didn't stop,They Started to teleport on the rooftop,Break Doors,Block Me,Block The door way....I decided not to swear and Ignore them...So I went away and Started to dig Sand(Cos I needed it +i was mad)
    But with All this gang joined EndurableJono....Zath1,Drageon101,EndurableJono, Started to dig the sand and say (Hah,I'm taking your sand!)After 5 mins of that they decided to Block Me with blocks....But I got Really angry and teleported home...At home Drageon101 Teleported to me and said (Oh,Sorry I don't control myself)I shouted (GET OUT NOW! to Drageon)He quicky teleported out and like 2 secconds after that Daloria came and said (But Drageon isn't here)
    I ignored It and just decided to go back and get wood for build,But Zath1 Decided to follow me and Block me with blocks again..After That Daloria and ImallSkillzy Came and started to fly around ONCE again. . .I Ran from them to a little island . .(AFTER THAT THEY WERE SAYING "Twilight Pushed Zath1 Down a hole,he said to tp to him...Don't Trust him")PLEASE SOMEONE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT !!! GRR GOD!

Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: ***I THOUGHT THIS SERVER IS GREAT . . . ***

1. I'm a girl.
    2. Maybe you didn't mean for me to go into the hole, but when someone is standing on the edge of block, boasting for everyone to come see something, you don't have much of a choice. When I /backdeath'd I saw you at the hole. Luckily I was able to get most of my things back, except a few. I'm not saying you took them, but I didn't see anyone else. Drageon luckily had their compass in hand and was able to get out of the way.
    3. All I asked was for you to apologize, and you refused to do so. I didn't want anything to go very far, because I know mistakes can happen. But after my friends and I began asking questions as to why you did this, you blamed all of us and ignored everything else we had to say.

I don't see what the big deal is, you didn't get in any trouble and I thought we could just move past this silly situation.

Have a nice day,
    Zath1

Builder
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zath1
    1. I'm a girl.
    2. Maybe you didn't mean for me to go into the hole, but when someone is standing on the edge of block, boasting for everyone to come see something, you don't have much of a choice. When I /backdeath'd I saw you at the hole. Luckily I was able to get most of my things back, except a few. I'm not saying you took them, but I didn't see anyone else. Drageon luckily had their compass in hand and was able to get out of the way.
    3. All I asked was for you to apologize, and you refused to do so. I didn't want anything to go very far, because I know mistakes can happen. But after my friends and I began asking questions as to why you did this, you blamed all of us and ignored everything else we had to say.

I don't see what the big deal is, you didn't get in any trouble and I thought we could just move past this silly situation.

Have a nice day,
    Zath1
    1.Erm,Not my fault .. .

2.At the time u took the stuff I was dead,At spawn,Because of drageon101... that,well (Read above)

3.I was mad at you cos drageon101 took the stuff and said U killed zath1 so HA!I take ur stuff cos u took hers!////Asking (Why Did you kill zath1?!)(Answer:I didn't,she fell in by accident!) (You Liar!You're blamin it on others now!?)

Builder
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Umm... I think that is kinda exagerating, try again. I never ran into any trouble, and the staff was awesome!
    This is the very amazing signature of ______!

Builder
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jeepracer98
    Umm... I think that is kinda exagerating, try again. I never ran into any trouble, and the staff was awesome!
    Hey,thats what I thought untill now. . .+ You were not there, so,tough :/

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Looking at what you wrote I assume you also told the admins in chat to go away (you don't seem to like it when they fly around.). This causes problems like these, you are blaming staff for what happened but you don't want us to fly around there to actually see what's happening. I'm sorry for what happened, but the best way to stop something like this is to use /helpop to tell staff what the problem is and just let them handle it. :)
    naithantu - Slap Gaming Minecraft Plugin Developer

Builder
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naithantu
    Looking at what you wrote I assume you also told the admins in chat to go away (you don't seem to like it when they fly around.). This causes problems like these, you are blaming staff for what happened but you don't want us to fly around there to actually see what's happening. I'm sorry for what happened, but the best way to stop something like this is to use /helpop to tell staff what the problem is and just let them handle it. :)
    I did do helpop but they came and started to fly around ...The only (Helpop) that came was Daloria,The One that started to fly around,Then ImallSkillzy joined her. . .

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Imallskillzy and daloria are both staff and to know what is happening we need to fly around to look at the situation. I don't see the problem with that?
    naithantu - Slap Gaming Minecraft Plugin Developer

Builder
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naithantu
    Imallskillzy and daloria are both staff and to know what is happening we need to fly around to look at the situation. I don't see the problem with that?
    The Problem In That Is following me,I moved away,After... They follow,Then again,and again.... Gets annoying after some time + Flying Around wont help,They flyed around then left . . .

Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

sounds to me like someone just wants to be able to do whatever he wants and then be left alone even when he's been accused of something, sorry, but that's not how the real world works.