Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: BAN APPEAL!!

Builder
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

BAN APPEAL!!

Today i was banned my chumizu for apparently x-raying when i was out killing mobs. i dont know how i was x-raying when i was just minding my own business walking accros a dessert past some weird looking building killing mobs at night time. I would like to know why i was banned for x-raying when no such thing occured and yes i did have full diamond armour on me but i still dont see how that classes as x-raying when i spent a long time collecting the resources to get that armour. I would highly appreciate it if i was un banned from the server as i really ejoyed playing and was banned for no apparent reason. please reply

Thank you

MxnsterMunch

Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: BAN APPEAL!!

The reason why i banned you because i know you are using xray. When I teleport to you, you were temping to grief someone house that cause no-cheat. You joined the server at GMT+5 7/25/12 at 5:59:25. You collected 1435 stones, 80 Diamonds, 51 golds, 3 lapis and 114 iron.

Builder
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

i understand why u think i was x-raying but it is certainly possible to gain that amount of diamonds etc in that amount of time if u are constantly underground for ages and also my friend on the server gave me some silk touched ore which i mined up + i wasnt trying to grief i was just checking if it was in land that i couldn't destroy in or not but i do really enjoy the server becuase i play with my friends penfoldjnr and endurablejono (irl) so u can understand why im a bit annoyed :/

FPSAllan1

Unbanned.