Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin

Hybrid View

Builder
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    The landscape part i can agree with, didn't notice it was that bad 0_o As for griefing someone else's stuff, we needed sandstone and alot of it, we got kinda a lot of sand near my home. So we had alook, if it was WG would not go near it. But aye i do agree with messing the landscape i am sorry about that, but the griefing someone else's thing didn't notice that what so ever, got to used to seeing random flying things when i go off to the resource world such as chests and what not. Always had it in mind that i was safe to mine/farm and so on as long as it is not on WG place's/near. So yes i am sorry for what has happened by my own stupidity and i would ask for forgiveness but if i am still band i want to let you all know i did enjoy my time here with slap and i did have a LOT of fun with other people playing, never had it in mind i would be building an city with someone there. If we are given an 2nd chance we will be happyly to fill it up and make it look good as new. Never knew we would make the place look so, well ugly.

My Partner asks "Could you ask if we could get an warning of some kind first?" Sharing an acc can be a pain at some point, oh and also as said in the above post if i will be band forever please let the "deeds" so to say pass to Ferdinand, most of our city is under my name so i would be very thankful if you could pass it on to him.

Thanks for your time.

Alan/Linda.
    Last edited by Darkcry; 21-09-2012 at 10:47 AM.