Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zapados3 View Post

R.O.B. Stands for Robotic Ocelot Brains. R.O.B. will be a new clan for pvp lead by me.We will do better as a team. We can destroy teams like team DIFA in order to get our names in shining lights. We will earn respect and be unstoppable! It may seem impossible to stop teams like DIFA, but guess what; I have already beaten Krafter like 3 times already. So, if I did it then so can you. Besides, Robotic Ocelot Brains offers more than team DIFA does. For example, if you are accepted by me in joining team R.O.B. then you will get an easy $100 from me(on the server), 5 diamonds, 1 emerald, and you will be welcome to Castle Zap in order to become a citizen, plus more! All you have to do is answer the questions below and if you get accepted then all you have to do is meet me on the server to make you a true R.O.B. member. I spend a lot of time on the server so you really can't miss me unless you live elsewhere (Where the time is different because I live in New York). Answer the questions below to try tojoin R.O.B.
    Why do you wish to join ROB?

What are you better at using in pvp?(potions, bows, swords,etc.)

What is your Minecraft username so that Iknow who you are?

To become a citizen for Castle Zap you must agree to these terms:
    · You must not always be too nice or too mean in pvp
    · You must never get upset that you lost your gear in pvp and the person who killed you won’t give it back
    · You must always follow the server’s rules
    · You must never say that you’re going to the nether or else someone may kill you so if you’re going to the nether don’t talk about it
    · If you get gear from pvp,you must share it with me. I will be fair and give you the good stuff if you got the kill.
    · Finally,to become a true citizen you need to build a small house in which you can live in within the castle walls. * NOTE: The castle is under development.

Finally, are you a Pokémon fan? Be honest and if you are one then tell me all 3 facts about Pokémon inorder to prove that you’re not lying. It’s ok if you’re not one, but I just want to know.
    By the way, there are 3"ranks" for ROB:
    1. Member - your're basically a member of ROB.

2. T-Rex- your one of the members that is on akilling streak or you have killed 30 people so far without dying yet.
    3. Security Guards- You must protect me(Zapados3) whenever I enter pvp and ask for your help.

Never ask for a rank from me. I will choose the ranks, but you are not to ask me for them!

Accepted:
    ridgefox1234
    officeryew
    knabel13

Denied (sorry):<o:p></o:p>

hm....

1. I want a good PVP team...
    2. Bows and swords, ill need them supplied
    3. Trainman42 (You know me from the server...)
    4. I agree to these terms
    5. Kinda, not that much. Pikachu is Ash's most important and favorite pokemon. Thats all I know...

ill build a nice wooden house...

Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello my name is JacobRBLx and I Used to be a pokemon fan 1 and a half years ogo. I am better at using swords/ bows. I am below normal in pvp but with your help you could make me a pro PVPer.
    I am Very trustworthy and I never break a promise. I would like to join this Clan. !!!
    Last edited by jacobRBLX; 03-11-2012 at 12:41 AM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zapados3 View Post

R.O.B. Stands for Robotic Ocelot Brains. R.O.B. will be a new clan for pvp lead by me.We will do better as a team. We can destroy teams like team DIFA in order to get our names in shining lights. We will earn respect and be unstoppable! It may seem impossible to stop teams like DIFA, but guess what; I have already beaten Krafter like 3 times already. So, if I did it then so can you. Besides, Robotic Ocelot Brains offers more than team DIFA does. For example, if you are accepted by me in joining team R.O.B. then you will get an easy $100 from me(on the server), 5 diamonds, 1 emerald, and you will be welcome to Castle of Light in order to become a citizen, plus more! All you have to do is answer the questions below and if you get accepted then all you have to do is meet me on the server to make you a true R.O.B. member. I spend a lot of time on the server so you really can't miss me unless you live elsewhere (Where the time is different because I live in New York). Answer the questions below to try tojoin R.O.B.

To become a citizen for Castle of Light you must agree to these terms:
    · You must not always be too nice or too mean in pvp
    · You must never get upset that you lost your gear in pvp and the person who killed you won’t give it back
    · You must always follow the server’s rules
    · You must never say that you’re going to the nether or else someone may kill you so if you’re going to the nether don’t talk about it
    · If you get gear from pvp,you must share it with me. I will be fair and give you the good stuff if you got the kill.
    · Finally,to become a true citizen you need to build a small house in which you can live in within the castle walls.
    CASTLE OF LIGHT HAS BEEN COMPLETED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally, are you a Pokémon fan? Be honest and if you are one then tell me all 3 facts about Pokémon inorder to prove that you’re not lying. It’s ok if you’re not one, but I just want to know.
    By the way, there are 3"ranks" for ROB:
    1. Member - your're basically a member of ROB.

2. T-Rex- your one of the members that is on akilling streak or you have killed 30 people so far without dying yet.
    3. Security Guards- You must protect me(Zapados3) whenever I enter pvp and ask for your help.

Never ask for a rank from me. I will choose the ranks, but you are not to ask me for them!

Accepted:
    ridgefox1234
    officeryew
    knabel13
    madkiller212
    Trainman42
    jacobRBLX

Denied (sorry):<o:p></o:p>

Thanks man!!!

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    So... is this team Ventrilo approved? Ill talk to you on Ventrilo if you want to and we're fighting others...

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    hey zap i realy want to be R.O.B. i know a few weak points of krafter i am better at using a sword but i can use a bow to and my name is ceasar8

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    i would like to be in R.O.B because i am sick of dying in pvp and i need hep also zap you are my friend and i want to support you

i like swords as a primary weapon and rarely use bows as secondary weapons also i know some of krafters weaknesses but i am not strong enough to carry on the attack and need help

mt name is ceasar8

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    soz we haven't been doing any pvp yet. i'm busy doing other things like deciding the castle home build rules as well as working on our team merging with Kraft's clan. so yeah i have ben busy so we will do some pvp soon enough.

Builder
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

because i really need a pvp group and i know you have so many other EPIC people on your team

bows ans swords

burning_gemios

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    if u guys want to get to meh castle, u have to find it using the live map. look in the snow biome in the real world.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    hey guys. just so u know, i don't tell u when to pvp unless i do tell u. but if i don't tell u, the u just pvp whenever ur on the server. but i warn u not to go in when someone strong is on cuz they can take ur stuff away. But if u want to fight big names in pvp to try and beat them, then u can.