Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Zapados3
    It is birdisdwrd here.
    Since you and Krafters clans are merging, and I am very low in Krafters clan, i would like to apply for a leadership oppurtunity in R.O.B
    1. I wish to join ROB for the reasons stated above.
    2. My best is the sword, i love melee.
    3. Im birdisdwrd (DUH)
    I USED TO WORSHIP POKEMON
    1. Arceus is the best Pokemon of all time (considered)
    2. Gary Oak used to be Ash's rival, but now studies with his dad, Professor Oak
    3. Pokemon # 001 in the POkedex is Bulbusar,

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    1. I want to join ROB because Zapados3 is a pretty cool guy and I totally owe him for everything he has done for me : )
    2. I am more a support guy so potions and food are my specialty.
    3. Number13teen
    4. I agree to all of the Castle of Light terms.
    5. I was such a pokemon nerd when i was younger I am now ashamed, but I can't wait to play pokemon rumble blast for Christmas (Yes I am still a fan)
    a. Bulbasaur is the 1st pokemon
    b. Pikachu is the mascot
    c. Arceus is the God of pokemon

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    13! ur in
    Last edited by zapados3; 27-12-2012 at 04:38 AM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    hey guys just letting u know that R.O.B. will be merging together with kraft's clan DFMWU. so yeah soon our name will change and we be stronger as a whole. as of right now, kraft and i are working on the merge so it may take some time but it will happen soon. untill then, keep pvping (the safe way)

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's the name of the merged group? Also, can you help me with something, I'll PM u zap if you say it's ok, because if anyone sees it, they they might ask to help and steal what I'm trying to get to regain my stuff...

New User
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    ok i accept to all your rules and i will be the most hardcore pvper on this server

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    persian, u need to answer the questions cuz # 1, idk if persian is ur real name on the server, # 2, idk what ur better at pvp with and # 3, it says to answer the questions in my thread. once u answer the questions, u can be in.

EDIT 1: Hello R.O.B. members and DFMWU members as well as others watching. Anyways, somethings have been added and taken away. I have taken out the gifts to joining the Team because people might only want to join just so that they could get free gifts. Also, a Farm has been added to the castle out back. I'm still working on it and i'm working on adding a "Flying Castle" above the castle so that fusionbolts can have the chance to create something unique. However, only fusionbolts will be allowed up there. Any one who isn't a fusionbolt that is caught building up there will be either kicked out of the team or will recieve a punishment of which i will decide on. The only way that a non-fusionbolt could build up there is that if they had been given MY permission to build there. Finally, i'm going to begin working on a "Obstacle Course" to train hard and be ready for anything. Anyways that's all and untill then, keep pvping the safe way.

EDIT 2:
    is there anyone here who is very good at pixel art? i need soemeone to build a giant zapdos bird for the castle. I will pay $ 500 for your work. I will show you the castle, what i want it to look like, and where i want it built. Also, if you build it and i like it, i will give you the fusionbolt rank. and the merge with kraft's clan will happen just give it time. well that's all i have to say so keep pvping.

EDIT 3: the flying castle is starting to be built. btw if u want to find the castle, i will be posting up the cordiantes for it here soon. Z and X are the only one's that actually matter.Also, the merge is almost here. just a little bit more time and the merge will be fully complete. unt ill then keep pvping.
    Cords:
    X=
    Z=

EDIT 4: hey guys, i need your help! krafter and i are having trouble coming up with names for the new clan. so i need you guys to start making up names. it can't be something that's already been made like DIFA or CAMB. It has to be something that YOU created (sorta how i created R.O.B) it can be a made up word. plz guys i need your help to finish this merge already. al of you have been waiting for this and so if you guys come up with names for the clan, the merge will happen A LOT faster. leave a post of the name and what each letter stands for. The winning name will recieve $300 in game. 2nd place will get $200 and 3rd place $100. yep sorta like a contest. however, all entrys will recieve $50. i hope i find some good names (Kraft's gonna look 2)
    Last edited by zapados3; 15-02-2013 at 04:46 AM. Reason: merging posts

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    DarkskopeElite
    Minecraft Name
    DaRkSkOpE_LeGeNd
    Why do you wish to join ROB? Because me know you long time >.< And i want to get back into pvp

What are you better at using in pvp?(potions, bows, swords,etc.) Swords/Bows

What is your Minecraft username so that Iknow who you are? Darkskope_legend

I accept all terms and conditions and hope to join your soon >

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    dark ur in.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    youngspeedGaming
    Minecraft Name
    youngspeed
    I wish to join R.O.B. because i am tired of difa members stabbing me in the back. I want to gain respect from those backstabbers. We should concur them. I am better at using bows (archer) in p.v.p. but i always go with a sword just in case. My minecraft username is youngspeed. I do like the game pok'emon. 3 facts Raikou first appered in gen 2 of pok'emon heart gold and soul silver versions is where they became popular, Gen 3 of pok'emon legendaries were all golems, latias and latios are often thought of brother pok'emon because of there body style and names. p.s. i do not like the card game but i do like the video games