Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin

Hybrid View

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    a sale will soon be happening. All things will be 25 % off so half prices. Also, u will be able to buy coupons that give u 10% discount. however if you lose the coupon, u will not be refunded nor given another coupon.

hey just wanted to say that i removed the auction for silk touch items since that didn't seem to really work out. but i plan on adding them to the shop so that u can buy them! btw that sale will be happening on March 15th - March 25th and all items will be 25 % off except for potions. I also plan on expanding the farms more in the near future. also through March 10th - March 15th, you will be able to get coupons. However, you will not get another coupon just for losing it. if you lose it, you will have to buy another. I'm also beginning to work on an animal farm. So lots of things will be added soon, just give it time. that's all i really have to say so cya!

EDIT ryuuga: please use the "Edit Post" button instead of double posting please
    Last edited by zapados3; 03-03-2013 at 11:35 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    hello shop employees/forum readers. I have the msot wonderful of news! i have gotten hold of a skeleton spawner and have turned it into a trap. it's both an exp farm and a loot farm. u can get unlimted bones and arrows. also, lots of bows. so if any of you need bones or arrows, just leave a reply here and i'll give em to ya. also atm, bones are 50% off due to how many bones i get from the spawner in mere minutes. don't forget about that sale which is happening in 7 days. also, i'm going to start asking some of you (Shop Workers) exactly what your best at so that u can start getting me things such as ghast tears or blaze rods or diamonds or things like that. well that's all for now. cya during the sale.

(Plz staff members don't mix this post with the one above. these 2 must be seperate. thank you.)

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    can I work I can get u a lot of stuff I am good with getting things and also I ill work for free for small jobs and also I could be a manger in h night cuase on the weekends I am up late plz thinks about it