Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    did you ask if we get mad alot cause i did a rage quit even though you are still my friend?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    ceasar if u see this, hate to tell ya but i had to fire ya cuz u got banned. if u get un-banned apply again for the job if u still want it.

good news!!! Silk Touch Items are being added to the shop! soon they will be able to be purchased. Also, i'm starting to work on a villager trading system that customers and workers can use. so soon silk touch items and a villager trading booth. ok untill then, keep mining, shopping, killing, or whatever u do. hopefully the shop will get even newer things in the future..

Edit: there's a edit button please use it instead of double posting
    Last edited by Ryuuga; 06-01-2013 at 02:11 PM. Reason: combining double post

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    nonono
    Minecraft Name
    abcdergha
    So where exactly is this shop, it sounds pretty good.
    Also, could u be a worker or somthin

Do you come on the server a lot? Do you come on the server a lot?
    Yeah

Do you work well with others? Do you work well with others?
    I quite like working with others
    so yes
    Do you get mad a lot? Do you get mad a lot?
    Lol no
    Why do you want to work in the shop? Why do you want to work in the shop?
    I want some more money to buy swag

What's your MC username? Please tell me that What's your MC username? Please tell me that way I know who you are. way I know who you are.
    KeroroGX

Btw. U seem to like pokemon, and pokemon is awesome, though I like moltres more than zapdos
    Last edited by KeroroGX; 09-01-2013 at 11:19 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    KeroroGX for now u have been placed on the waiting list because i have too many workers, but as soon as more space appears, you will be hired right away. If you change ur mind about working for the shop, let me know. The shop can be found in the snow biome in the real world. I will guide you. First go to spawn and turn left. Go into the place that has the sign "Crafting and Warps". Go to the warp pad to the snow biome. Turn around and you should see a giant snow golem. Follow the zath bridge over the icy river. Continue going forward. Along the way u should see birdisdwrd's shop. Keep going then you'll find Number13teen's shop. Go a little bit more ahead and you'll see villagers. Those villagers belong to me and DON'T kill the IRON GOLEM or villagers. Set home there if you can to avoid the walk. You found my shop .

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    nonono
    Minecraft Name
    abcdergha
    Thanks!
    ok.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    a sale will soon be happening. All things will be 25 % off so half prices. Also, u will be able to buy coupons that give u 10% discount. however if you lose the coupon, u will not be refunded nor given another coupon.

hey just wanted to say that i removed the auction for silk touch items since that didn't seem to really work out. but i plan on adding them to the shop so that u can buy them! btw that sale will be happening on March 15th - March 25th and all items will be 25 % off except for potions. I also plan on expanding the farms more in the near future. also through March 10th - March 15th, you will be able to get coupons. However, you will not get another coupon just for losing it. if you lose it, you will have to buy another. I'm also beginning to work on an animal farm. So lots of things will be added soon, just give it time. that's all i really have to say so cya!

EDIT ryuuga: please use the "Edit Post" button instead of double posting please
    Last edited by zapados3; 03-03-2013 at 11:35 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    hello shop employees/forum readers. I have the msot wonderful of news! i have gotten hold of a skeleton spawner and have turned it into a trap. it's both an exp farm and a loot farm. u can get unlimted bones and arrows. also, lots of bows. so if any of you need bones or arrows, just leave a reply here and i'll give em to ya. also atm, bones are 50% off due to how many bones i get from the spawner in mere minutes. don't forget about that sale which is happening in 7 days. also, i'm going to start asking some of you (Shop Workers) exactly what your best at so that u can start getting me things such as ghast tears or blaze rods or diamonds or things like that. well that's all for now. cya during the sale.

(Plz staff members don't mix this post with the one above. these 2 must be seperate. thank you.)

New User
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    i would like to work with u Do you come on the server a lot? only when im out of school so 3 pm to 8 pm weekdays

Do you work well with others?yes

Do you get mad a lot? kinda

Why do you want to work in the shop? because I want to help sel stuff and I like the shop and the owner seams very nice

What's your MC username? Please tell me that way I know who you are. ThatDorkyDude

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    @ ThatDorkyDude Your hired.

New User
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would like to work at the shop.
    -I come on the server a lot.
    -I work well with others.
    -I do not get mad a lot.
    -I want to work at the shop to earn money and have a reason to make potions.
    -My MC username is Megabuilder1230.