Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Arykai
    Minecraft Name
    Arykai The Tree
    I've been looking forward to this for ages! I'm keeping my branches crossed you're able to find your folder! There's nothing more frustrating then misplacing a file folder with important files! >.<
    Try searching for the name of the folder/files in the windows search thingy. You may just happen to find them!
    *happy tree noises*

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    UrbanPretzle
    Minecraft Name
    jimred9
    Quote Originally Posted by Arykai View Post
    I've been looking forward to this for ages! I'm keeping my branches crossed you're able to find your folder! There's nothing more frustrating then misplacing a file folder with important files! >.<
    Try searching for the name of the folder/files in the windows search thingy. You may just happen to find them!
    *happy tree noises*
    I think sparkles has misplaced a physical folder, I think, we are to computerised nowadays... :p

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Arykai
    Minecraft Name
    Arykai The Tree
    Oh well heck that's even worse! I've misplaced things and not found them for years! Though I tend to keep my writing all in one place, I still lose a page every now and again. :s
    I hope she's able to scan them, if not now then soon as she finds them. Best to keep a digital copy!

4. Likes lordgandalf liked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    lordgandalf
    Minecraft Name
    lordgandalf
    My writing is all digital much easier but i can see that drawing on a bamboopad or any other digital drwaing pad is not the same as drawing on real paper. But yeah cant wait to see more . And sparkles hope you will find youre folder back and cant wait to see the results.

Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SparkleUnidog View Post
    lol if you read my post, you'd see I said this was the first DOODLED front cover I did in a notbook, that I BASED OFF the REAL one i now have. xD

And i haven't added players who want to be in the comic yet, I will do once I've gone through the thread and now what roles people want... lol

Hm... since PVP is becoming popular again, I may have points where the current clans are going at each other?
    Just saw that now haha! Great work

New User
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can I please be in the comic?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    ryuuga
    Minecraft Name
    ryuuga
    can we get a rough sketch of page 1 if you haven't found it yet? (i.e. start over with 1 page sketches every week )

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    SparkleUnidog
    Minecraft Name
    Sparkleunidog
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuuga View Post
    can we get a rough sketch of page 1 if you haven't found it yet? (i.e. start over with 1 page sketches every week )
    That's what I've been currently doing when i have the time/motivation to do it, but with a tablet to make it look better/easier to upload. Problem is I'm not used to my tablet yet, so practicing with it when I can so it doesn't look so derp.

I keep going on and off with this project since I'm either to busy with work/not motivatied to draw/pretty tired from everything else that I just want to play. So... yeah. But I'm still wanting to do it, and it will happen, even though it's taking forever. Ugh.
    VIP "Rainbow" Sparkleunidog
    ~ Former server Admin and Moderator ​~

X X X X X X X X X X X X

10. Likes Arykai liked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Arykai
    Minecraft Name
    Arykai The Tree
    We're more than willing to wait for this free entertainment.
    *patient and still excited tree noises*

12. Likes Jackster21, SparkleUnidog liked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lordgandalf View Post
    but i can see that drawing on a bamboopad or any other digital drwaing pad is not the same as drawing on real paper.
    A Top Tip I got from comic book artist D'isreali, who has worked entirely digitally for over 10 years now, was to tape a sheet of paper over your tablet surface, this makes the drawing surface less slick, and gives you better tactile feedback for more of a 'pen on paper' feel ... because you're using a pen on paper.