Ban Appeal
    Minecraft Name
    boxbear69
    Date of ban *If you know*
    -
    Reason for being banned
    Vulgar Language
    Why should we unban you?
    my friend took my computer and wrote what i wrote to get me banned and i personally always follow minecraft rules, it wont happen again

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Starcraft Name
    Hazz
    Ceasar8 please don't write on other players ban appeals unless you have relevant information to their appeal thank you.

Boxbear69 It is me that will be dealing with your ban appeal

The reason for your perm ban was that It was the second occasion that I have personally found you to be using offensive language in chat also just before I banned you for the second time, I warned you and kicked you from the server and you when you logged back in gave me attitude. Then you waited till I had logged off to use more offensive language in chat which I did see.

From what I can see from the logs as soon as your first ban had ended you came back to the server and repeated the same offence again in the space of 24 hours this shows either you HAVE NOT learnt your lesson or you do not care for our server rules

I do not believe your reasons for being un-banned as I believe it was you, not your friend as it has happened on more than one occasion which shows you do not always follow server rules.

As it stands you will not be getting un-banned unless you can come back to me with some more relevant information.
    dmbhazz - Slap Gaming Minecraft Moderator